Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clare People Forum...what happened it?

• 13-03-2009 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I don't know if any of you ever used it but considering your interest in boards I thought...who else to ask.

What ever happened to the forum on the Clare People website?

It seemed to disappear after they printed the picture of the chap with his tackle hanging out. Any answers? I do miss it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 bannerbabe

the clare people website is a load of ****, it was never updated on time so why bother going in there :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

They probably couldn't be arsed. I enjoy the paper alot. There's not much interesting to cover so they do a pretty good job of making it entertaining. I'd say e-mail them and maybe they'll respond. The whole shorts thing has kind of blown over at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Insulting_Bitch

bannerbabe wrote: »
    it was never updated on time so why bother going in there :mad:

It was for discussion rather than the news. They really sucked the fun from the site when they took it down. It was a fairly active forum too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Teadrinker

The forum seemed to shut up shop when posters started getting a bit uppity, asking where the columnists had gone and why the site was suddenly so lean. 'Twas mostly posters from overseas who were not then, and might not be now, aware of the return of these hard ol' times!

Advertisement