Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Media player and jitter

• 13-03-2009 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I use my laptop a lot for playing mp3's but what drives me around the bend is that windows media player has a tendency to cause jitter to the song being played especially when its coming to the end of the song. Anyone have any nice ideas to maybe give media player a higher importance so that it doesnt get interupted at all as it has priority?

Its on Vista if that makes a difference

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

I feel that this is a long-shot, but have you got 'visualisations' switched on? They chew-up processing power, but that wouldn't explain why it happens towards the end of the songs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Try using Winamp... Nice alternative, won't need as much memory usage

Advertisement