Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

request: Irish conversation classes\grinds

Options
  • 13-03-2009 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Mrs L is looking to improve her Irish conversation skills (which have been pretty much dormant since the leaving cert). Does anyone know of any classes locally, or of anyone who might be willing to give some 1 to 1 lessons? PM me if you do.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭patrickpc

Hi there,

My wife, Sile, an experienced gaelscoil teacher, is available to give one to one grinds weekday evenings. Please contact her directly on [snip] to discuss availability.

Best regards,

-Patrick

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

I just was in Eugene's and noticed a card on the bulletin board inside the shop advertsing Irish grinds, if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

thanks - I'd seen that notice as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

loyatemu wrote: »
    thanks - I'd seen that notice as well.

Also, if you inquire in the Village Bookshop, there is a lady who works there who provided Irish lessons for my son a few years ago. Can't remember her name but she is very nice and a good teacher.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭wicklowgal

Also, if you inquire in the Village Bookshop, there is a lady who works there who provided Irish lessons for my son a few years ago. Can't remember her name but she is very nice and a good teacher.

Bernie Brophy! Really nice and a great teacher.

• Advertisement
Advertisement