Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nargc DOG insurance

Options
  • 13-03-2009 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭

You can now get insurance for for dogs with NARGC, cover's loss/vet bills etc ,starts from €100 first dog €85 the second any other €75......i think its well worth it.......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

You can now get insurance for for dogs with NARGC, cover's loss/vet bills etc ,starts from €100 first dog €85 the second any other €75......i think its well worth it.......

the dog has to be under 8 years old i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Story Man

Countryside Alliance Ireland are now offering it for their members. Not sure how much it is but I am interested myself so will update the forum.

SM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

What exactly does dog insurance cover ?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

jwshooter wrote: »
    the dog has to be under 8 years old i think

Wrong!-all dogs are covered regardless of age-however dogs over eight years of age have a payout ceiling of 1000 euro whilst dogs under eight years of age are covered for costs up to 3500 euro for veterinary fees.
    These differentials are reflected in the premium , a dog less than eight years of age costs 100 euro-older than eight costs 75 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

marlin vs wrote: »
    What exactly does dog insurance cover ?.

all info available here;

http://www.nargc.ie/site.aspx

• Advertisement
Advertisement