Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NEW Alex Jones Documentry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

The Obama Deception, eh? I watched the promo yesterday. It really hones in on how he has done the exact opposite of what he promised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭the_barfly1

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7886780711843120756

Thats the link to the entire vid. No1 viewed video on google video today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

I watched it last night. Obama has made promises and blatantly broke them.
    The doc also contains info about the New world order & the Federal reserve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I watched it last night. Obama has made promises and blatantly broke them.

Which ones?

On a side note, when starting a thread please add more than just a link. This is a discussion forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Yeah a politician making claims he doesn't keep is a real shocker all right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭DubTony

The Obama Deception, eh? I watched the promo yesterday. It really hones in on how he has done the exact opposite of what he promised.

No surprise there. Anybody who listens to Michael Graham on George Hook's show on a Friday evening will know this already.

Maybe this goes some way to supporting the theory that U.S. president's aren't their own men at all and are really just puppets of their NWO masters. Having said that, the man has been in power for just 2 months. He's still got 46 months left to bring about all that change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

DubTony wrote: »
    Maybe this goes some way to supporting the theory that U.S. president's aren't their own men at all and are really just puppets of their NWO masters.

NWO or not the president is just a face for a much more intricate governmental entity. Bush was hardly a scholary academic. I hate to admit that he was very likeable in the W film though. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

30mins in and I have yet to see anything concrete. The only slightly dodgy thing was when they tricked all those journalists. But then again, they all work for the NWO anyway, right?

Load of nonsense. After watching the videos I went about trying to establish several of these 'facts' myself. I found nothing. I even went to Alex Jone's site, and didn't find anything.

Another manipulative video using little or no evidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Load of nonsense. After watching the videos I went about trying to establish several of these 'facts' myself. I found nothing. I even went to Alex Jone's site, and didn't find anything.

Another manipulative video using little or no evidence.

No evidence, what kind of evidence are you looking for? Like seriously, do you want the actual powers of be to come out of the closet and say yeah we are part of this globalist agenda.

ROFL, people do amaze me though:D

Did you watch inauguration day. did you listen to Obama rambling on and on, do you notice how generic and full of bull**** it was? or do you think it was angelic and sweet?

I seriously want to know your view on this stance.

• Advertisement

mysterious wrote: »
    No evidence, what kind of evidence are you looking for? Like seriously, do you want the actual powers of be to come out of the closet and say yeah we are part of this globalist agenda.

Did you watch inauguration day. did you listen to Obama rambling on and on, do you notice how generic and full of bull**** it was? or do you think it was angelic and sweet?

Mysterious. Evidence. Is there any?

Where is the evidence? It seemed to be plastered all over this video, but of course everything moved so quickly it was hard to see where these statements were coming from. In fact, it was very hard to ascertain the context of many of the video/sound clips, because they were so heavily edited. It was like watching that episode of the Simpsons where Homer's interview was chopped up and the clock moving all over the place in the back:

'Her, sweet, sweet, can...'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭polishpaddy

Flamed Diving fair play enjoyed read your posts.

Maybe joneses popularity and cash flow was getting the better of him.Afterall obama hasn't even been in office a whole 2 months.....:rolleyes:

Tell ya what. Simply focus on the topic of mandatory public service.

Where does it say this? Where is the legislation? I am genuinely interested in this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Where does it say this? Where is the legislation? I am genuinely interested in this.

I'd be interested in the legislation myself. I remember Obama speaking about public sevice in glowing terms but not by legislation.

He would have experience himself of public service, but more on a voluntary and social basis.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,298 ✭✭✭✭Penn

DubTony wrote: »
    Maybe this goes some way to supporting the theory that U.S. president's aren't their own men at all and are really just puppets of their NWO masters. Having said that, the man has been in power for just 2 months. He's still got 46 months left to bring about all that change.

I agree. He made a lot of promises and stuff, but he's only been in office for 2 months. Besides, it wouldn't make sense for the NWO to have him make all these promises, get him elected, then break the promises

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Besides, it wouldn't make sense for the NWO to have him make all these promises, get him elected, then break the promises

Ignoring for a moment whether or not the NWO exist...why wouldn't it make sense?

It would, after all, make him pretty-much consistent with every elected leader, worldwide, ever.

bonkey wrote: »
    Ignoring for a moment whether or not the NWO exist...why wouldn't it make sense?

It would, after all, make him pretty-much consistent with every elected leader, worldwide, ever.

Because this video makes the assertion that Obama is being packaged as being different to all those leaders, in order to avert a revolution.

Because this video makes the assertion that Obama is being packaged as being different to all those leaders, in order to avert a revolution.

Many of those other leaders were also packaged as being different.

In fact, I'm hard-pressed to think of a world or national leader who got elected on a platform of promising "more of the same".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

In fact, I'm hard-pressed to think of a world or national leader who got elected on a platform of promising "more of the same".

George Bush in '04? :pac:

• Advertisement

Where is the evidence? It seemed to be plastered all over this video, but of course everything moved so quickly it was hard to see where these statements were coming from. In fact, it was very hard to ascertain the context of many of the video/sound clips, because they were so heavily edited. It was like watching that episode of the Simpsons where Homer's interview was chopped up and the clock moving all over the place in the back:

'Her, sweet, sweet, can...'

Again I ask you what evidence are you actually looking for to subject this video to be true.

Like Obama waves around the house, and says yes I'm a zionist agent.

Seriously, there are things you should do when you watch clips like this. There is alot of information. A lot of images and events going on this clip.

You should do these assertions
    Observe
    Anaylse
    Re observe

And come to your final conclusions on what evidence makes logic and sense.

There are many people here, who understand it, and see how the pieces put together, maybe it's you that is ignoring the evidence there in front of your eyes.

I think you just want someone to actually tell you from their mouth, ya everything in that video is true because Obama told me himself...

You know people keep thinking that Obama and Bush are opposites in the actual agenda of America in the world front.

There are both bloody puppets doing the public service for the ruling bankers and money makers.

Obama said the same crap that Bush said in the last two election. Bush promised change, promised, renewable energies, not be dependant on ME oil, and yeah wait for it.

Obama ****ing said, we will defeat "war on terror"

Does anyone in this forum not see how RETARDED this is. It's so stupid its getting a bit sick. Obama maybe a nice gentleman, but hes is as powerful as the next person beside me. He is just fufilling the goals of all the backers and bankers around him just like Bush did. His only merit is his charm. He promised all this change, what change, he is the greatest waffler in this art.

In Auguration day, he played and spewed the same nonsense as Cheney, Clinton and Bush.

We will come together, we will bring prosperity, we will kiss America, we will sing a song, we will build bridges, we will build roads and yes we can

This is like as powerful as tissue paper supporting my weight. Bush said al lthis nonsense too. Oh please don't forget the patriotism poo.

God bless America..... If anyone knew me on this forum, and saw me when I watched the Inauguration I actually got up and left the living room and deliberately cooked something up to get my mind of this junk.

Again I ask you what evidence are you actually looking for to subject this video to be true.

Like Obama waves around the house, and says yes I'm a zionist agent.

Seriously, there are things you should do when you watch clips like this. There is alot of information. A lot of images and events going on this clip.

You should do these assertions
    Observe
    Anaylse
    Re observe

And come to your final conclusions on what evidence makes logic and sense.

There are many people here, who understand it, and see how the pieces put together, maybe it's you that is ignoring the evidence there in front of your eyes.

I think you just want someone to actually tell you from their mouth, ya everything in that video is true because Obama told me himself...

:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22117627/

and before you say that they are old links,

eithier they lied then or they are lying now

whichever it still validates the point being made

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22117627/

and before you say that they are old links,

eithier they lied then or they are lying now

whichever it still validates the point being made
    MSNBC.com

Obama: Boost national service
    Vastly expanding AmeriCorps, doubling Peace Corps among key proposals
    The Associated Press
    updated 5:10 p.m. ET Dec. 5, 2007
    MT. VERNON, Iowa - Democrat Barack Obama on Wednesday advocated a major expansion of the Peace Corps, AmeriCorps and other national service programs, saying "This will be a cause of my presidency."

The Illinois senator said that the government is not keeping pace with those who want to serve. "We will create new opportunities for all of us to serve," he said at a rally at Cornell College.

Obama evoked the memory of President John F. Kennedy and his Peace Corps volunteers. "JFK made their service a bridge to the developing world," he said.

His plan would:

Expand AmeriCorps from its current 75,000 positions to 250,000, with new units to deal with education, clean energy, health care and homeland security.
    Expand service programs involving retired individuals and those over age 55.
    Double the size of the Peace Corps from its current 7,800 volunteers to 16,000 by its 50th anniversary in 2012.
    Set goals for middle-school and high-school students to serve 50 hours a year of public service, and for college students to serve 100 hours a year.
    Despite growing anti-Americanism around the world, "the American people are not the problem, they are the answer," Obama said.

Obama said he would also expand the all-volunteer military, but "we will never send them to fight in a misguided war."

"The burden of service has fallen more and more on the brave men and women of our military," he said, citing "tour upon tour of duty in a war with no end."

"We will enlist veterans to help other veterans to find jobs, and to pitch in at VA hospitals and nursing homes," Obama said.

Other Democratic candidates have also proposed expanding national service. Connecticut Sen. Chris Dodd, a former Peace Corps volunteer, has proposed making community service mandatory for all high school students, doubling the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 and expanding the AmeriCorps national service program to 1 million participants. He also proposed encouraging service by adults by offering tax credits to employers who give workers paid time off to volunteer and $1,000 grants for seniors who help out in schools. The money could be used for their own continuing education or that of a child or grandchild.

Richardson's college-loan-linked plan

New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson has proposed forgiving a portion of college loans if graduates complete a year of national service. Former North Carolina Sen. John Edwards has promoted community service through his One Corps program, which brings together his supporters in each state to work on service projects.

During a question-and-answer session, Obama said if elected he would lift the Bush administration's ban on federally funded embryonic stem-cell and close the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. He also said that he would have his attorney general review every executive order issued by Bush and reject those that infringe on constitutional or civil rights.

Asked if he would legalize gay marriages, Obama said he would not do so at the federal level, but would ensure that same-sex couples are guaranteed all the rights and benefits as married couples.

Obama is vying with New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton for the lead in polls of Iowa Democrats. Edwards is close behind.

As he has done on other college campuses across the state, Obama urged students home for the holidays to come back to campus early to vote in the Jan. 3 caucuses.

"You have this unique opportunity to shape history. If you are an Iowa student, you need to go to the Iowa caucuses," Obama said.

He did not include an appeal that out-of-state students participate in the Iowa Democratic caucuses, a suggestion that generated criticism from some of his rivals, including Clinton.

Instead, Obama said, "For those of you going to your hometowns around the state of Iowa ... I need you to get your parents and your grandparents and your friends. Take them with you to the caucuses."

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22117627/

MSN Privacy . Legal
    © 2009 MSNBC.com

I read the link (dont have time for the vid), I didn't see where Obama said he would make this service mandatory. Please provide the evidence of where this is being proposed as legislation or discussed by Obama or his administration.

I will watch the video later, but unless the video is available in it's full context, I will disregard it immediately. This will be how I treat such videos, going forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,298 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Well, to me it wouldn't make sense because surely, after getting him elected, they would make him live up to most of his promises, so in 4 years he'll get re-elected.

I mean seriously, people here make all sorts of claims about the NWO but if even half of them were true, then in my opinion, the 'Elites' are 'Idiots'. Of course no politician has ever kept good on all the promises they made, but that doesn't mean they're being controlled by a super-secret shadowy organisation (who loads of people know about) and told to do a lot of pretty random stuff, it just means they lied in order to get elected

mysterious, calm down. If you want to rant then get a blog.

Fianna Fail, last time around?

From the above YouTube link:

http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/NationalServicePlanFactSheet.pdf

BARACK OBAMA AND JOE BIDEN’S PLAN FOR UNIVERSAL VOLUNTARY
    CITIZEN SERVICE

I'm still looking for this mandatory/compulsory clause.

• Advertisement

Well they were right about the Public Service bit. 2 out of 3 for the CT'ers isnt too bad I suppose.

Well they were right about the Public Service bit. 2 out of 3 for the CT'ers isnt too bad I suppose.

Wha?

The conspiracy is the fact that it is allegedly mandatory.

So where is the evidence for this plan?

Mandatory public service?

Where?

Wha?

The conspiracy is the fact that it is allegedly mandatory.

Damn, I forgot the sarchasm key again. My bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Im going to hiijack this thread and mention Bilderburg and the Tri lateral commission because its relevant and it was really the one thing that struck me in this documentary other than loudmouth AJ and his drama queen outbursts.

In my search for information on the groups i came across this quote.
    For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller#Bilderberg.2C_Council_on_Foreign_Relations_and_Trilateral_Commission

I dont really think theres NWO ****e going on. But those organisations are really greasy, secretive and attended by.... the ruling elite and higher class.

Im going to hiijack this thread and mention Bilderburg and the Tri lateral commission because its relevant and it was really the one thing that struck me in this documentary other than loudmouth AJ and his drama queen outbursts.

In my search for information on the groups i came across this quote.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller#Bilderberg.2C_Council_on_Foreign_Relations_and_Trilateral_Commission

I dont really think theres NWO ****e going on. But those organisations are really greasy, secretive and attended by.... the ruling elite and higher class.

If you mention the ruling elite and higher class then there is a NWO. it's very logical to be one. Since it's the ruling elites dream since the first civilization on earth. To take over and govern the planet. No race, civilization has done so yet.

But they are really trying now. there are three groups, Europe- China/Russia and USA

Right now, they are trying to get their share of the Middleeastern oil and control the mineral wealth in Africa.

I'm not entirely sure as to what Europe is doing and gaining it's recources. But there is many many battles and secrets going on that is not covered by the media.

The NWO is there and has always been an agenda and it always will be.

Alex jones documentary covers a small part of this, where the Obama adminstration is to make assures the US interests abroad remain strong and more prominent. And keep the wars going and reassuring that it keeps control of Iraq and protects Israel. Alex jones is right about Obama.

He just an agent for the big guys.

• Advertisement

But there is many many battles and secrets going on that is not covered by the media.

Can you give some examples?

Fianna Fail, last time around?
    That would be someone / a group getting re-elected.

People getting to a position do so by promising something new. People stay in a position by promising more of the same goodness they claim to have delivered thus far.

That would be someone / a group getting re-elected.

People getting to a position do so by promising something new. People stay in a position by promising more of the same goodness they claim to have delivered thus far.

Nice addition of the 're' there.

A slight tilt of the goalposts was enough.

:p

I'm tilting nothing. I'm clarifying my use of language. I thought the distinction was obvious from the line I had taken, but the responses about Bush and FF getting re-elected clearly showed otherwise.

So where is the evidence for this plan?

Mandatory public service?

Where?

Any day now, FD.

Any day...

• Advertisement

6th wrote: »
    Can you give some examples?

Like the keeping the dollar run as the main currency to trade within Opec. This is the reason the war started. America don't want Opec to trade under a chinese or European currency. Same with Iran which now has dumped the dollar or threatened. Yet the media state to us that Iraq has W.M.Ds and Nucs, as a way of decepting the real battles going on behind the media and behind our backs.

America trying to reassure that is the number one seller of arms in Africa and then taking as much mineral wealth in return. Also trying to keep China out of this market in any way shape possible.

These are just some general examples. The race to be the number superpower has never been as aggressive since the the cold war. Infact I don't the cold war ever ended it was just a dormant period.

You also have a coltan war going on in Congo, both China and America are fighiting to get their stake in this mega rich coltan industy. Coltan is a metal that is used to build are phones and microwaves equipment of this type.

I'm not very knowledgable in this area, but I'm currently reasearching these topics, these are not something that are on mainstream news.
    Here is an example Of China in a war energy/mineral war with USA
    http://www.321energy.com/editorials/winston/winston020905.html

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=11638

It's not just America vs Russia and Europe China is a now the main rival of America, both are creating puppets governments in third world nations, both are selling arms and both are fighting to push one over in this mineral war.

People think that there is war on terrorism and all that jazz, when war on terror really was just a fad way to make sure America could fight all these wars and take all the oil and keep it's hegomy as the number 1 country in countrol of the worlds oil in the ME. China and Russia are rising. So the behind battles is never seen on public news. It's all the retarded stuff. like Iran has nucs and saddam is dangerous and all this balony.

Like the keeping the dollar run as the main currency to trade within Opec. This is the reason the war started. America don't want Opec to trade under a chinese or European currency. Same with Iran which now has dumped the dollar or threatened. Yet the media state to us that Iraq has W.M.Ds and Nucs, as a way of decepting the real battles going on behind the media and behind our backs.

The US could achieve this very easily by keeping their currency more stable. Yet, they seem to be pursuing a completely different course, selling T-Bills like their no tomorrow and releasing €1tn into the system. This is why people are turning to the EURO. It is a currency which is commanded by a central bank whose sole purpose is to maintains its stability, making it a very safe currency to trade in.

But no. The lizard idea is better.

Any update on the mandatory service?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

Interesting documentry .Confirmed my suspision all the politics in USA was hijacked to suit the elite .having lived and worked in several countries in europe it clear when you live there that those places are ruled by the elite and democracy is a facade to keep the masses blinkered to the reality that they are in the most of the EU a total slave and in some parts of the EU like ROI they are marginaly less enslaved until they vote yes to the Lisbon treaty and then they become fully enslaved.

Seen today in the news the germans are throwing thier weight at ROI saying both Greeece and ROI are economic basket cases and ROI will have to give up low corperation tax if the rest of the EU is going to rescue us into full slavery

Today the Federal reserve had to buy up USA treasury bills as nobody in the rest of the world could swing it to buy the near valueless dollar T-Bills.Thats the start of the end for the dollar to make it become part of the super currency that Alex jones has predicted will happen as the dollar bombs and you need wheel barrrow loads of paper money to buy a loaf of bread

Nowadays the only news that is half useful inside the EU is Alex Jones as what happens there will happen to the EU and the two are linked with the elites from USA and europe who merge the two sections to make a one world slave camp .

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Nuravictus

derry wrote: »
    Interesting documentry .Confirmed my suspision all the politics in USA was hijacked to suit the elite .having lived and worked in several countries in europe it clear when you live there that those places are ruled by the elite and democracy is a facade to keep the masses blinkered to the reality that they are in the most of the EU a total slave and in some parts of the EU like ROI they are marginaly less enslaved until they vote yes to the Lisbon treaty and then they become fully enslaved.

Seen today in the news the germans are throwing thier weight at ROI saying both Greeece and ROI are economic basket cases and ROI will have to give up low corperation tax if the rest of the EU is going to rescue us into full slavery

Today the Federal reserve had to buy up USA treasury bills as nobody in the rest of the world could swing it to buy the near valueless dollar T-Bills.Thats the start of the end for the dollar to make it become part of the super currency that Alex jones has predicted will happen as the dollar bombs and you need wheel barrrow loads of paper money to buy a loaf of bread

Nowadays the only news that is half useful inside the EU is Alex Jones as what happens there will happen to the EU and the two are linked with the elites from USA and europe who merge the two sections to make a one world slave camp .

Derry
    The International Monetary Fund is poised to embark on what analysts have described as "global quantitative easing" by printing billions of dollars worth of a global "super-currency" in an unprecedented new effort to address the economic crisis.

Thats from the Telegraph.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

derry wrote: »

Derry

Exactly how is a fat radio show host in austin texas getting accurate information about the eu?

Diogenes wrote: »
    Exactly how is a fat radio show host in austin texas getting accurate information about the eu?

Alex jones is a pretty smart guy, I do find it odd that knowing where hes from and been in the deep south and not to mention that texas is a die hard blow in state, where they think themselves almost as a serparte country. Their laws are really just "texan"

I really do find it bizzare myself that hes has access to this info. But thee is no argueing the fact he does know alot of stuff, and freakingly enough than the average American.

The other thing I'm surprised the American government haven't shot him yet

JFK, John Lennon, 2pac were also fierce in the idea of humanity breaking away from thsi government control and NWO.

The only thing I don't like about Alex jones, is he gets to bog down on some issues, like gun control and other stupid blow in whacko about police stealing stuff in local areas. God that stuff is just so cheap news rehash to me. To me I'm very surprised an American actually knows this stuff.

Seiously, when you look at how whacked out the country gets in these staged elections. I'm really impressed to be honest that even Alex jones is well ahead of most.

Alex jones is a pretty smart guy, I do find it odd that knowing where hes from and been in the deep south and not to mention that texas is a die hard blow in state, where they think themselves almost as a serparte country. Their laws are really just "texan"

I really do find it bizzare myself that hes has access to this info. But thee is no argueing the fact he does know alot of stuff, and freakingly enough than the average American.

The other thing I'm surprised the American government haven't shot him yet

JFK, John Lennon, 2pac were also fierce in the idea of humanity breaking away from thsi government control and NWO.

The only thing I don't like about Alex jones, is he gets to bog down on some issues, like gun control and other stupid blow in whacko about police stealing stuff in local areas. God that stuff is just so cheap news rehash to me. To me I'm very surprised an American actually knows this stuff.

Seiously, when you look at how whacked out the country gets in these staged elections. I'm really impressed to be honest that even Alex jones is well ahead of most.

Heres a fun story for you.

A year or so ago, on the James Randi Forum, a poster who was and is a member of the US military reported that he was unhappy that he was going in to get his RFID chip installed in his arm.

He even showed his medical record on the board.

Chipped.jpg
    I'm getting chipped. I got selected for the 1% of combat troops in my Division to get one to monitor "stress patterns" for the upcoming deployment. I get to go to DACH next week for a simple 30 minute procedure to have this damn chip put in my right arm. So I have a date when it goes in, but no date when it comes out. I don't wanna say that is is for nefarious purposes but I don't see a reason to monitor my stress levels prior to a deployment I'm not going on until another 9-10 months.

Original Post

Alex Jones reported this as proof of the government plan to chip us all.

Then Unsecured Coins produced proof of the chip being implanted

chip.jpg

Jones read out this on his show, and mocked those skeptics who called him a liar as "HA SEE PROOF OF WHAT I AM SAYING"

Until however 'Unsecured Coins' phoned up Jones to explain the whole thing was a gag

Episode 11

See on a military document RFID means "Returned for Identification"

Jones gets outraged and splutters and calls the guy a "A Liar like your father the devil".

But heres the thing, Jones, in his original show bought this whole thing, reported it hook line and sinker. Didn't attempt to independently verify the story as true, made no attempt to speak to this anonymous webposter, Jones took an unsubstantiated post on a webforum as gospel truth and reported it.

And the guy has to call up Jones to explain to him he's been had.

See Mysterious you see Jones as the guy who "sees through government disinfo" and "reports the truth" he can't see through an internet hoax that required one US military document, someone posting a minor post op scar, and a couple pranksters on the net.

Furthermore it just goes to show how non existent Jones fact checking is, he makes no attempt to verify anonymous reports on the internet he'll report em verbatim and then get outraged if he discovers these people were out to make a fool out of him.

Jones is a Joke.

Diogenes wrote: »
    Heres a fun story for you.

A year or so ago, on the James Randi Forum, a poster who was and is a member of the US military reported that he was unhappy that he was going in to get his RFID chip installed in his arm.

He even showed his medical record on the board.

Chipped.jpg

Original Post

Alex Jones reported this as proof of the government plan to chip us all.

Then Unsecured Coins produced proof of the chip being implanted

chip.jpg

Jones read out this on his show, and mocked those skeptics who called him a liar as "HA SEE PROOF OF WHAT I AM SAYING"

Until however 'Unsecured Coins' phoned up Jones to explain the whole thing was a gag

Episode 11

See on a military document RFID means "Returned for Identification"

Jones gets outraged and splutters and calls the guy a "A Liar like your father the devil".

But heres the thing, Jones, in his original show bought this whole thing, reported it hook line and sinker. Didn't attempt to independently verify the story as true, made no attempt to speak to this anonymous webposter, Jones took an unsubstantiated post on a webforum as gospel truth and reported it.

And the guy has to call up Jones to explain to him he's been had.

See Mysterious you see Jones as the guy who "sees through government disinfo" and "reports the truth" he can't see through an internet hoax that required one US military document, someone posting a minor post op scar, and a couple pranksters on the net.

Furthermore it just goes to show how non existent Jones fact checking is, he makes no attempt to verify anonymous reports on the internet he'll report em verbatim and then get outraged if he discovers these people were out to make a fool out of him.

Jones is a Joke.

I don't doubt your statements but he does know alot of what the government does and how it brainswashes the people.

Alot of what he does say makes sense. But I think he gives himself to much credit in some cases where he oozes a bit of arrogance and asuming to much. But I have to defend his case that he does know how the corrupt system works and how the government use the media and the eliections in decepting the masses. He knows about the Iraq conspiracy. He is right on that. He's been right on alot of things. You have to admit.

I personaly wouldn't listen to all his stuff though.

I don't doubt your statements but he does know alot of what the government does and how it brainswashes the people.

Except he gets fooled by a grunt and a standard medical form.
    Alot of what he does say makes sense.

Yeah thats called confirmation of bias. You suspect the government are doing naughty stuff, jones, tells you they are, you buy it hook line etc.
    But I think he gives himself to much credit in some cases where he oozes a bit of arrogance and asuming to much. But I have to defend his case that he does know how the corrupt system works and how the government use the media and the eliections in decepting the masses. He knows about the Iraq conspiracy. He is right on that. He's been right on alot of things. You have to admit.

No I really don't, shall I show you much he's gotten wrong? Lied about? Or Ignored?
    I personaly wouldn't listen to all his stuff though.

So we've gone from "he knows alot of stuff" to "I won't listen to all his stuff" in a post. Wow. Theres confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Nuravictus

So what Jones got fooled by a hoax. Whats the deal ?. I've seen main steam media get done by Hoaxs before as well ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement