Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NEW Alex Jones Documentry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Nuravictus wrote: »
    So what Jones got fooled by a hoax. Whats the deal ?. I've seen main steam media get done by Hoaxs before as well ?

Can you give an example of a Hoax that was carried out as easily as this?

JOnes made no attempt to independently verify the facts before reporting on this. And when exposed on his shoddy "reporting" he blamed the guy and called him a liar.

If a journalist in any mainstream media was taken in by this sham they'd be sacked. Jones just carries on regardless. Must be because he's self propelled by his hot air.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Nuravictus

Diogenes wrote: »
    Can you give an example of a Hoax that was carried out as easily as this?

JOnes made no attempt to independently verify the facts before reporting on this. And when exposed on his shoddy "reporting" he blamed the guy and called him a liar.

If a journalist in any mainstream media was taken in by this sham they'd be sacked. Jones just carries on regardless. Must be because he's self propelled by his hot air.

How about the TV Reports where they said Mecury made you smarter. Jones doesnt have 100 of people working for him he has atm 5/6 maybe and if you want him to be on par with say CNN which probally has 10 times the resources of Jones then yea I would be annoyed at jones but hes a small operation who is getting massive now. As hes get bigger his accountible has gone up.

Like a few months ago some dude rang in & talked talking about how he was a spy for the US Goverment (Lol) & Jones just told him send me the information so I can verfiy it.

Jones claims to get his information from UN Documents & so forth. He has done great work exposing the NWO as they call it. Btw CP's didnt call it the New World Order they call it that because its really the Anglo American Empire but if your selling it to Germany or India you want to make them think there are part of the final solution.

He only covers what he can confirm, he doesnt cover Reptile People or any UFO stuff since he cant confirm it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Exactly how is a fat radio show host in austin texas getting accurate information about the eu?

What does being fat or being from texas have to do with getting accurate information? Illogical thought pattern.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Kernel wrote: »
    What does being fat or being from texas have to do with getting accurate information? Illogical thought pattern.

Fair point. Although I get the feeling Diogenes doesn't like him very much and I certainly don't. I think he's a nasty piece of work who plays to peoples fears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

meglome wrote: »
    Fair point. Although I get the feeling Diogenes doesn't like him very much and I certainly don't. I think he's a nasty piece of work who plays to peoples fears.

He doesn't create the fears, he just spread awarness

Since half the world have turned into sheep. I would see Alex's point.

Except he gets fooled by a grunt and a standard medical form.

So your willing to listen to him, if hes perfect?

I see.:rolleyes:

Yeah thats called confirmation of bias. You suspect the government are doing naughty stuff, jones, tells you they are, you buy it hook line etc.

LMFAO, you know don't me. Do not insult my intellegence Since you wrote such an ignorant post, I would imagine that your not very self aware, nor do you see how idiotic your post is appearing.
    I don't and never ever followed an agenda of any person on this planet. I don't need you, him or anyone to tell me to buy into anything. I don't I'm not your average joe let me tell you.

No I really don't, shall I show you much he's gotten wrong? Lied about? Or Ignored?
    And the media don't. What has he lied about.

So we've gone from "he knows alot of stuff" to "I won't listen to all his stuff" in a post. Wow. Theres confidence.

He knows his stuff, I don't have to read and follow him daily.
    God Diogenese do you ever not take peoples words out of context. It's really really stupid, since you do it often.

mysterious wrote: »
    He doesn't create the fears, he just spread awarness

Since half the world have turned into sheep. I would see Alex's point.

Unless of course he gets taken in by a simple prank because he didn't fact check.
    But everything else is true.

King Mob wrote: »
    Unless of course he gets taken in by a simple prank because he didn't fact check.
    But everything else is true.

I'm aware of what Diogenes and Meglome issue is here.

They don't like him because they disagree with his views. To squander him and insult him personally, means they want to further belittle his views to make them appear they are self righteous.

You can clearly see this, with the personal insults they have provided in the above texts. I see it all the time. People will attack me personally even if they don't know me, because they disagree with me.:D

They will use all sorts of judgments, most purely for the attack.

• Advertisement

And his fact checking is terrible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I'm aware of what Diogenes and Meglome issue is here.

They don't like him because they disagree with his views. To squander him and insult him personally, means they want to further belittle his views to make them appear they are self righteous.

You can clearly see this, with the personal insults they have provided in the above texts. I see it all the time. People will attack me personally even if they don't know me, because they disagree with me.:D

They will use all sorts of judgments, most purely for the attack.

No no no... I don't dislike him because he has different views to me. I dislike him because he's a very unpleasant aggressive person who is using people's fear and helplessness in the modern world to further his own agenda. He has no interest in any truth that doesn't fit this agenda and let's not doubt for a moment he has an agenda. I've seen and heard people confront him with info he can't properly argue against and he just acts like a complete prick. Would you buy a used car off him? I certainly wouldn't.

It can be frustrating when your dealing with 250million ignorant americans. I love American people. But they are really uninformed about the world as we all know.

Alex jones, has to deal with this daily. I do a hell of alot of research. I'm not aggressive or insecure about what I know or want to get my point accross. Infact I can be pretty calm when confronted by really ignorant bigots. I believe in having more balanced opinons and facts in order to get your point of view accross.

If I was in Alex jones chair I would obliterated most of the callers, because I just would not be able to bare the retardness of what people say.

Like some callers would call in and say is Saddam huessain still killing, or is Osama planning another attack, or Is Obama muslim and related to Osama. Seriously alot of callers would not be able to pin point where Iraq is on a map.

I seriously would shoot half of them, given the opportunity. And I'm a nice guy. I'm just saying you have to look at both sides and what hes up against. America is hard country to crack if you want to get your view out there. The only way you get fame there and people listen to you, is if you be outlandish, extreme or either racist against some group to gain publicity.

Seriously I have to give the man credit for trying to inform a very brainwashed country. I too would get mad, if a dozen or so Elisabeth Hasselbacks ranted about nonsense on the show.

I'm not defending him, I'm just saying he does put up with a lot of sh!te. This can be very frustrating. Look at the crap Ron Paul gets from people in that country.

How about the TV Reports where they said Mecury made you smarter.

I'm sorry what? The Damage mercury does to your brain has been documented since the 19th century.

Are you comparing Alex Jones to news reports from 120 years ago?
    Jones doesnt have 100 of people working for him he has atm 5/6 maybe and if you want him to be on par with say CNN which probally has 10 times the resources of Jones

Yeah I've worked for CNN mate. It's london bureau alone has 90 times the personal of Jones. And about Three trillion times more professionalism.
    Like a few months ago some dude rang in & talked talking about how he was a spy for the US Goverment (Lol) & Jones just told him send me the information so I can verfiy it.

Seriously "dude' whats your point.
    Jones claims to get his information from UN Documents & so forth.

Jones also claims to be 34, and he was good friends with Bill Hicks, which means he would have been 13 when Hicks died.

He tells alot of lies.

He only covers what he can confirm, he doesnt cover Reptile People or any UFO stuff since he cant confirm it.

Ive just given you a specific example of him covering a claim, without verifying the facts.

Diogenese you left out some of the quote. The nist and WTC7 steel missing issue:D

Btw CNN is as informing as, me saying candy is good for my health.:rolleyes:

CNN is trash.

Diogenese you left out some of the quote. The nist and WTC7 steel missing issue:D

Whut? :cool::cool::cool:Seriously :confused::confused::confused::confused: What?
    Btw CNN is as informing as, me saying candy is good for my health.:rolleyes:

CNN is trash.

:eek::eek::eek: No

See I gave you a specific example of Alex Jones' shoddy reporting. You've given us nothing but your opinion. Care to say why CNN is trash?

:cool::rolleyes::cool:

• Advertisement

I'm sorry what? The Damage mercury does to your brain has been documented since the 19th century. QUOTE]

Sorry mate, your a Conspiracy Theoriest Now,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZArebYZzdc
    Are you comparing Alex Jones to news reports from 120 years ago?

Thats News Report is not 120 years old

Yeah I've worked for CNN mate. It's london bureau alone has 90 times the personal of Jones. And about Three trillion times more professionalism.

With three trillion times the budget, the guy runs his operation on shoe string budget compared to what CNN runs on. If he could higher tons of Staff to verify everything he has to deal with I am sure he would in fact jones does verify nearly everything these days.
    Jones also claims to be 34, and he was good friends with Bill Hicks, which means he would have been 13 when Hicks died.

Jones & Hicks were never friends, even jones admits this. Bill Hicks hated jones because he felt Jones should of been his underling. Whatever happened all I know is Hicks drank too much one night got a few bullets in the head after killing a cop if I remember correct.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Jones & Hicks were never friends, even jones admits this. Bill Hicks hated jones because he felt Jones should of been his underling. Whatever happened all I know is Hicks drank too much one night got a few bullets in the head after killing a cop if I remember correct.

WTF?

Bill Hicks died of cancer.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_hicks

Whut? :cool::cool::cool:Seriously :confused::confused::confused::confused: What?

:eek::eek::eek: No

Yes really.
    See I gave you a specific example of Alex Jones' shoddy reporting. You've given us nothing but your opinion. Care to say why CNN is trash?

:cool::rolleyes::cool:

My opinion? Don't just take it from my mouth ffs.

CNN far left. Fox far right. They attack each other daily. You have larry king one of the biggest ratings pull for CNN. Interviews celebrities, trash fueds, gossip and that jazz.

CNN is no different to fox news, or most American media networks. They are all hugely SH!t.

Good god, I really just could not even bother to offend those new networks. If they say words of retardness such as "war on terror" or fuel the fear propaganda, or misinform the public. I will refuse to give them any credablity.

I'm sorry what? The Damage mercury does to your brain has been documented since the 19th century. QUOTE]

Sorry mate, your a Conspiracy Theoriest Now,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZArebYZzdc

I'm sorry you said
    How about the TV Reports where they said Mecury made you smarter.

That report is based on mercury based vaccines not swallowing a spoon ful of mercury.

With three trillion times the budget, the guy runs his operation on shoe string budget compared to what CNN runs on. If he could higher tons of Staff to verify everything he has to deal with I am sure he would in fact jones does verify nearly everything these days.

And as I point out less the a year ago he didn't bother a cursory fact check on something.

If you make a claim the onus is on you to support it. Not "Make a claim, and then say "Hey I'd check it if I had time/money/inclination"

Jones & Hicks were never friends, even jones admits this. Bill Hicks hated jones because he felt Jones should of been his underling.

I've read two biographics of Hicks, and his collection of Letters "Love to All the People" Alex Jones isn't mentioned once.
    Whatever happened all I know is Hicks drank too much one night got a few bullets in the head after killing a cop if I remember correct.

And you remember utterly wrong. Bill Hicks died of pancreatic cancer in his parents house. He had been a recovering Alcoholic for several years when he died.

You and Alex obviously share the same "fact" checker.

• Advertisement

I'm sorry what?

I wouldn't even dream of defending people against the likes of fox/cnn.

It would be really, tarring, stupid, insulting and really pointless.

We all know what 24hour American news stations do to the human mind ffs. For been really broad minded, I will agree that about 10% of what these media networks say is right.

But in America, these news network say the things that puls rating. Because America is a country that is hugely controlled by the media and what the media project. There is a lot of compettion and rivarly to be the biggest media network. So you can be sure to say, alot of spewed is outragous.

The media in America are money worshippers.

Oh I'm just sooooo shocked at diogenes stuff on CNN:D I think it's clear now.

Bill Hicks died of cancer.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_hicks

When I was trying to find out about this myself I read somewhere he was shot dead, maybe it was his brother or I could be totally wrong.

Yes really.

My opinion? Don't just take it from my mouth ffs.

No I'm asking for examples. Be specific.
    CNN far left.

I appear have dislocated my jaw.
    Fox far right. They attack each other daily. You have larry king one of the biggest ratings pull for CNN.

Yes Larry King, the Che Guvera of the American Media.
    Interviews celebrities, trash fueds, gossip and that jazz.

Yes because Pravda was famous for its celebrity interviews.
    CNN is no different to fox news, or most American media networks. They are all hugely SH!t.

Wait so you say they are on the opposite ends of the political spectrum, but are no different to each other.

Dude, :confused::confused::confused::pac::confused::confused::confused::confused::pac:
    Wait what?
    Good god, I really just could not even bother to offend those new networks. If they say words of retardness such as "war on terror" or fuel the fear propaganda, or misinform the public. I will refuse to give them any credablity.

But you'll give it to a confirmed liar like Jones.

When I was trying to find out about this myself I read somewhere he was shot dead, maybe it was his brother or I could be totally wrong.

So when you trying to find this out, wikipedia didn't cross you mind?

It was ages ago tbh, cant remember.

mysterious wrote:
    I wouldn't even dream of defending people against the likes of fox/cnn.

It would be really, tarring, stupid, insulting and really pointless.

We all know what 24hour American news stations do to the human mind ffs. For been really broad minded, I will agree that about 10% of what these media networks say is right.

But in America, these news network say the things that puls rating. Because America is a country that is hugely controlled by the media and what the media project. There is a lot of compettion and rivarly to be the biggest media network. So you can be sure to say, alot of spewed is outragous.

The media in America are money worshippers.

Have you ever looked at infowars.com? Or Listened to Jones show, they are overflowing with ads either for Jones own films or likeminded products.

But like he's totally different from the mainstream media.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::D:D:D:D:):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

Wikipedia? Try reality.

No I'm asking for examples. Be specific.

The trash on these news networks. Nah I think I have more intellegence than to waste energy on such jargon..

Yes because Pravda was famous for its celebrity interviews.

Yeah and if your controversial, or have wow factor, welcome to American news, have a hate parade, hate jews or muslims. Or your Ann coulter or Jerry springer. Your on American news.

American news is disgusting. They have managed, to preturb the mass of America to a state of fear, paranoia. In these recents scandals of government led wars.

Wait so you say they are on the opposite ends of the political spectrum, but are no different to each other.
    Fox and CNN have the same agenda, that is no different to each other. They both misinform the public. They vote spew biased hate, for their opposing groups. Left, right. All this fear, control and division method. That basically runs America:rolleyes:

But you'll give it to a confirmed liar like Jones.

I'm not interested to get involved with your hate for one man. It's quite pathetic and sad. Alex jones is in a different league. He wants to inform America of this wicked political system.

I'm not sucked into this crap like you. I don't even follow the media or him or anyone medium.

I use an open mind, awareness, dicernment, attention, questioning, and balance in all my views the best of my own ability.

I don't need to be sitting here, listening to you going off on your rants, nor do I need to listen to Alex jones all day or listen to crap cable American news that dumbs your brain to a peanut.

Have you ever looked at infowars.com? Or Listened to Jones show, they are overflowing with ads either for Jones own films or likeminded products.

But he didn't misinform the nation about the W,M.Ds and all the wars and lead the people into an illegal war killing a million in Iraq and thousands in Afghanistan did he.

Wikipedia? Try reality.
    Maybe you should try reality and not stick to the T.V

How is he meant to fund his 250000 people who download his podcast a day with adverts ?. How is he meant to run a website, radio show, make videos with a income ?

How is he meant to fund his 250000 people who download his podcast a day with adverts ?. How is he meant to run a website, radio show, make videos with a income ?

Diogenes is showing a personal hate for the man, purely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

If you've seen the quality of his site, radio show and videos you'd see that they didn't require a lot of income.

One wonders how you expect an international media network employing thousands of people across the globe.

Jones and all media networks are driven by profits, it's just Jones wont admit that.
    Diogenes is showing a personal hate for the man, purely.

Jones is a lying demagogue. I see nothing about the make that isn't distastful, he is a two faced dishonest, incoherent idiot who has built up a personal mystique. Look at Nuravictus, hes created a elaborate fantasy about Jones and Bill Hicks that in no way resembles reality. Thats what Jones does.

Jones is a lying demagogue. I see nothing about the make that isn't distastful, he is a two faced dishonest, incoherent idiot who has built up a personal mystique. Look at Nuravictus, hes created a elaborate fantasy about Jones and Bill Hicks that in no way resembles reality. Thats what Jones does.

But I see anger and jealousy in your post. I see that your making more out if it than it really is.

What you think jones does, is your opinion. Just like what CNN babble about all day everyday.

But I see anger and jealousy in your post.

All I need is fear and hatred and I win dark side bingo!
    I see that your making more out if it than it really is.

seriously what?
    What you think jones does, is your opinion. Just like what CNN babble about all day everyday.

Its not an opinion I've give a specific example of Jones inability to fact check. You've claimed that CNN lie, etc, and then wittered on inanely.

I can give you some more examples of Jones lies. Can you give me some examples of CNN's lies, or just some hyperbola and conjecture?

Double post

All I need is fear and hatred and I win dark side bingo!

seriously what?

Its not an opinion I've give a specific example of Jones inability to fact check. You've claimed that CNN lie, etc, and then wittered on inanely.

I can give you some more examples of Jones lies. Can you give me some examples of CNN's lies, or just some hyperbola and conjecture?

To be honest I don't care, I don't need to waste energy arguing this topic, This is why America is so ****ed up. Everyone has an ego, of who is better than who.

If you even mention CNN and Fox news, I just think it would be to cringing to dicuss it. cus i'm allergic to bull****. I don't need to engage offend or defend these cable networks. I have enough sense not too. They are like cartoons. They don't show reality. And neither do cartoons. Follow the money. Follow the reality. Which makes the most headlines?

This is topic would make headlines in America because people love to see O Rielly and bill Maher go at it. Dr. Phill vs Oprah. Dem vs Rep. Cnn vs Fox, Ann coulter Vs the liberals. Alex jones agaisnt the skeptics and 9/11 truthers against the government.

The Media and government and your greatest fan CNN are the cause of this actual divide and control process in America.

People like to entertain this, you obviously do. I couldn't imagine working for those crappy cable news networks.

I was over in America, and i was in shock and horror as to what kind of news they air. I mean downright shocking. The war clips, was a load of cock and bull. Ugh. I was only 12 and could see how embarressing and inane it is and was.

I'd rather retain my sanity, and depend on independant sources. I would put myself into a mental instution than depend on these pathetic news networks. Good god, the crap off those shoes is unbearable for any brain.

Breaking news Iran wsnts to take American freedom. Good sweet lord. terrorist alert. Obama says this on breaking news. Johnny says this. Britney is now not in rehab. Paris hilton is drinking again. The Sarah Palin story. The iceing on the cake would be trying to unearth political scandals to make fox or CNN like they are actually doing something angelic in an instance after all the crap they air. Then you have hour specials of newscators bitching to each other with split screen showing us the people this. Having CNBC and Fox and CNN go at it live on air. It's really really really sad, and for you to defend such unbelievable activity. Is really frightening. Give me a break. This is the reason why 9/11 was done so efficiently and I can see another one happening again, because the people tend to think these networks are the truth and nothing but the truth.

It's really embarressing.

All this crap. I would think anyone is smarter not to buy into these media networks. Most media networks are they to misinform not inform. And you can bet your backs that American media networks are the most apathy of them all.

ThIS WORLD NEEDS A REALITY CHECK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Could someone provide credible evidence that Obama plans to introduce mandatory public service?

Your silence on this is deafening.

Could someone provide credible evidence that Obama plans to introduce mandatory public service?

Your silence on this is deafening.

Or is planning on repealing the 1st amendment. It's like Alex Jones, make a a scattergun of claims in the hope someone can't be bothered to point out that every one of them is wrong.

Or is planning on repealing the 1st amendment. It's like Alex Jones, make a a scattergun of claims in the hope someone can't be bothered to point out that every one of them is wrong.

The thing is, I watched the video and Alex Jones himself said go and check the facts. So I did. I even checked his website and I found no credible evidence. I came on here and asked people to provide evidence to back up these claims, I even narrowed it down to one topic. The only response I got was from MC, who provided a news link which showed a random Democrat congressman suggesting that it (public service) should be mandatory (no one from the Obama admin) and one heavily edited video with the Chief of Staff from two years ago, discussing a topic in a book he wrote where he believes that public service should be mandatory.

So far, this video is all you have to go on. Please provide more or accept that its horse manure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Bill Cooper maybe? Author of Behold a Pale Horse? He didn't kill a cop, but he opened fire on them and was subsequently shot to death. Worth a google. Haven't read Behold in years... Must give it a read again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 tbombzer

tbombzer wrote: »

Thank you.

RE: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-1388

Ok, this is huge. But I used ctrl+F and searched for 'mandatory' and 'compulsory'. I found two instances of the former, none of the latter. I found no indication of mandatory public service in either the search, nor the table of contents. If you know where it is, please show me.

RE: http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h1388/show

There is no mentions of mandatory service here... Oh wait, there is:
    OpenCongress Summary:
    The Generations Invigorating Volunteerism and Education (GIVE) Act would dramatically increase funding for AmeriCorps and other volunteer programs, including those for seniors and veterans. It also establishes a goal of expanding from 75,000 government-supported volunteers to 250,000, and would increase education funding and establish a summer service program for students, paying $500 (which would be applied to college costs) to high-school and middle-school student who participate

In its current form, the legislation does --->not<--- include a mandate requiring service

RE: http://www.rules.house.gov/111/LegText/111_hr1388_txt.pdf

Two references to 'mandatory' in this. One paragraph is of particular interest:
    (6) Whether a workable, fair, and reasonable mandatory service requirement for all able young people could be developed, and how such a requirement could be implemented in a manner that would strengthen the social fabric of the Nation and over come civic challenges by bringing together people from diverse economic, ethnic, and educational backgrounds.

It is preceded (and sub-headed) a couple of pages back with:
    (a) GENERAL PURPOSE.—The purpose of the Commission is to gather and analyze information in order to make recommendations to Congress to—

and
    (b) SPECIFIC TOPICS.—In carrying out its general purpose under subsection (a) the Commission shall address and analyze the following specific topics:

In otherwords, this commission will look into various topics which can be suggested to Congress, if necessary. There are twelve such topics, and one of them is number six above. Now, this is much better than the crap that other people have posted, to date. So thank you for this, tbombzer.

However, it is far from a proof that Obama has decided to take over America with his legions of mandatory public service armies, or that he is even planning to have this service as mandatory, at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭480905

Tell ya what. Simply focus on the topic of mandatory public service.

Where does it say this? Where is the legislation? I am genuinely interested in this.

YouTube - Obama's Plan for The Draft- MANDATORY SERVICE everyone 18-25

Here is Rahm Emanuel giving an interview.

480905 wrote: »

I have already addressed this video. Read the whole thread.

Maybe you have addressed the video. But who is in charge now ?Obama and Rahm and Co. When that video was made he was planning what he would do. Now he calls the shots, it puts a whole new slant on the video.

• Advertisement

480905 wrote: »
    Maybe you have addressed the video. But who is in charge now ?Obama and Rahm and Co. When that video was made he was planning what he would do. Now he calls the shots, it puts a whole new slant on the video.

Perhaps. But I have yet to see anything convincing that points towards this actually happening. I'm not saying that it won't happen, but all of the evidence that has been presented so far is flaky, at best.

Perhaps. But I have yet to see anything convincing that points towards this happening. I'm not saying that it won't happen, but all of the evidence that has been presented so far is flaky, at best.

The evidence is the fact that the Man says it on camera. He is the Chief of staff in the White House now. I don't know how much more evidence is needed.

The man seems to be giving his opinion (it is difficult to tell, considering how heavily edited the video is, thus I have reason to doubt that the original context remains intact), which is just his opinion. Just because one person in the administration thinks that mandatory service is a good idea, doesn't mean that it will definitely go ahead.

What kind of logic are you working off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 tbombzer

I think with the bill being passed it would probally just be amended via the back door it mightent look too suspect at the mo but what will it turn into.Things tend to evolve EG=European trade agreement=european union and so on.

Things just dont seem to be right,when people embody what society has to offer that aint a good thing because that directly effects the perception of the very ether that binds the cosmos and what if society is made entirely of lies and people embody that and start putting that buzz out there into the collective mind,collective ignorance aint a good at all at all.:(

tbombzer wrote: »
    I think with the bill being passed it would probally just be amended via the back door it mightent look too suspect at the mo but what will it turn into.Things tend to evolve EG=European trade agreement=european union and so on.

Things just dont seem to be right,when people embody what society has to offer that aint a good thing because that directly effects the perception of the very ether that binds the cosmos and what if society is made entirely of lies and people embody that and start putting that buzz out there into the collective mind,collective ignorance aint a good at all at all.:(

Guesswork, conjecture, supposition. I would rather people discuss the facts rather than make stuff up. I know this is the CT forum, but come on. Just for this one topic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement