Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

female rasslin fans

• 13-03-2009 2:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm all booked and ready for three days of fan axess, HOF and mania. I was just wonderin if there are any ladyfolk headin to wrestlemania or if anyone knows of anyone going?I hope there are, but at the same time I'd really enjoy the stat of being the only Irish woman to go to mania this year!!:D

I'm very curious...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Sorry sherrimartel I'm off to mania too :D as is my friend who's also an irish lady wrestling fan. Theres also a girl from the North posting in the packages thread and I think one from cork also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sherrimartel

Thats awesome!I can't wait for it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

I know I'm so Excited :D.

I guess we should keep this kind of disscussion to the wrestlemania 25 package thread, Its sticky-ed at the top of the forum there lots of useful and useless information in there from all the Irish and other non Irish boards users who are going this year :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

a friend of mine is off with her bfriend, it will be her 4th mania in 5 years. i remember the flight out from dublin to chicago on the thursday before WM22, at least 1/3 of the people on board were females going to mania

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

There are quite a number of female wrestling fans out there, most of them just tend to steer well clear from the internet.

I've no idea why for some bizarre reason :confused:;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Wow ye're really lucky to be going to Mania. I wish I was. :( Oh well maybe next year...yeah, right. Lol.
    ShawnRaven wrote: »
    There are quite a number of female wrestling fans out there, most of them just tend to steer well clear from the internet.

I've no idea why for some bizarre reason :confused:;)

Well, I'm a female wrestling fan, and I spend a good bit of time on the internet. I just don't post here that often..for some bizzare reason. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 pammie

rossie1977 wrote: »
    a friend of mine is off with her bfriend, it will be her 4th mania in 5 years. i remember the flight out from dublin to chicago on the thursday before WM22, at least 1/3 of the people on board were females going to mania
    Yeah and I was one of that 1/3 on that flight:D This is my second mania this year, cant wait. Now that its getting closer I''m getting more excited!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 tomlad

im dragging my girlfriend along if thats any consolation. but shes english. (im english too, but half irish heritage, dont know why this matters!)

shes looking forward to it, shes not a wrestling fan as such, but the lure of going to america was just too good for her! i think shes more bothered about going to the zoo than mania! although shes excited about the hall of fame :cool:

and p.s. i can think of many reasons why females tend to stay WELL clear of male dominated forums!

Advertisement