Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six Nations Drinking Game

Options
  • 13-03-2009 4:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Trying to come up with a drinking game em and my friends could polay while watching the matchs this saturday..These are the rules so far,trying to suit them to RTE's coverage of the game! Add any ye think will work!:D

Six Nations Drinking game
    1. Drink everytime a player's nickname is used in place of their real name
    2. Finish your drink if you catch a player/fan crying when their national anthem is being played
    3. Drink everytime a Nation's "unofficial" anthem is heard or seen (Fields of Athenry, Bread of Heaven, Swing Low Sweet Chariot etc
    4. Streaker finish your drink (for every security guard avoided, add 1 more)
    5. Drink for every scrum won against the head
    6. Drink for swear word mouthed by a player/fan during the game
    7. Drink for every kick at goal that misses. Finish your drink if the commentators jinxed it ("He hasn't missed all night")
    8. "Special Dedication" drinks will also be had for impressive on-field acts (tries, tackles, 45m+ kick attempts, broken records etc).
    9. Commentators mention how small stringer is.
    10. Yellow card – drink
    11. Red Card – Finish Drink
    12. Interception – finish drink
    13. Anytime Hook says 'Popey' or quotes someone historic

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

My eyes!!

I'll have a read of that once you fix it :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,317 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

What's wrong with the default font?

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Corkbhoy8

lol fixed sorry!

Advertisement