Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shamrock Rovers FC Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

bohsboy wrote: »
    Goal difference though....it's all a bit...how can I put it....meh.:rolleyes:

And i take it you wouldnt of been celebrating had you won on goal difference as it all a bit .....meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Still a bit meh all the same though. :)

hahaha brilliant stuff. Can dish it out all day long and can't take a inch of it. Amazing if you ask me how a semi pro team even came to within goal difference of a pro team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

iregk wrote: »
    hahaha brilliant stuff. Can dish it out all day long and can't take a inch of it. Amazing if you ask me how a semi pro team even came to within goal difference of a pro team.

Hahaha amazing stuff, do semi pro cyclists let their missus shave their legs and vice versa or even share razors? :confused:

Lol'tastic stuff. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Hahaha amazing stuff, do semi pro cyclists let their missus shave their legs and vice versa or even share razors? :confused:

Lol'tastic stuff. ;)
    Shouldnt you be off shaking a bucket somewhere?

CiaranC wrote: »
    Shouldnt you be off shaking a bucket somewhere?

What would they use for toilets in dalymount then ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

paulcorr wrote: »
    What would they use for toilets in dalymount then ?
    not bohsboy's mouth anyway as it's already overflowing with ****

Lol'tastic stuff. ;)

No we shave our own legs thanks very much. Wouldn't let my wife anywhere near me with a razor. Just shows your complete ignorance to pretty much everything anything.

Now go back to searching behind the couch for the loose bit of change so you can give it to Fenlon and maybe keep your club going for another week.

No we shave our own legs thanks very much. Wouldn't let my wife anywhere near me with a razor. Just shows your complete ignorance to pretty much everything anything.

:confused: But did you not say your missus prefers your razor? Just from a health perspective you shouldn't really share razors. ;):)

We don't she buys her own. She just chooses to buy the brand that I do. Pretty simply really but I suppose you are a bohs fan so I will have to explain everything in simple english. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

• Advertisement

We don't she buys her own. She just chooses to buy the brand that I do. Pretty simply really but I suppose you are a bohs fan so I will have to explain everything in simple english. :)

:D Thanks for clearing that up. Myself and the lads in the puzzle factory were struggling with it.

Give the language you use in your messages I'm guessing you're still in school. If you're in the puzzle factory as you say it clears up a lot.

stovelid wrote: »

Great value to see the champions next season good christmas present too.And the cup final tickets are flying out to i would think we could be moving to the upper tiers shortly.Should sell an awful lot tonight at the match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Looking forward to the game :) Should see 20,000+ anwyay

Any predictions on what your team will be ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Great value to see the champions next season good christmas present too.And the cup final tickets are flying out to i would think we could be moving to the upper tiers shortly.Should sell an awful lot tonight at the match.

Will the upper tiers be open? Could have swore I heard that they wouldn't open it because it'd cost too much for the amount of people that would be up there. It would be an amazing turnout if there was 25,000+ there.

SantryRed wrote: »
    Will the upper tiers be open? Could have swore I heard that they wouldn't open it because it'd cost too much for the amount of people that would be up there. It would be an amazing turnout if there was 25,000+ there.

Well we have sold out the north terrace singing section and the east stand lower,the corners are now on sale and im sure will sell out by the weekend.Sligo have nearly sold their allocation too so with ticketmaster sales starting tomorrow for neutrals i can see the upper tiers having to open.Rovers will sell an awful lot tonight at the testimonial so with only corner tickets available they will have to open the upper tiers for Rovers fans if they do sell out.

gustavo wrote: »
    Looking forward to the game :) Should see 20,000+ anwyay

Any predictions on what your team will be ?

Hopefully a positive formation given the pressure is off somewhat with the league win. Would like to see:

Mannus
    Flynn Sives Price Stevens
    Kavanagh Chambers Rice Dennehy
    Baker Twigg

if Chambers is fit. Turner in there, if not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Hopefully a positive formation given the pressure is off somewhat with the league win. Would like to see:

Mannus
    Baker Twigg

We'll have an extra aerial threat from corners so ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Hard Worker

Mannus
    Baker Twigg

Would have Stewart in ahead of Dessie. The rest of your selection looks good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Hard Worker

I'm waiting to buy 7 more tickets for people who have never been to a League of Ireland match. Don't want to have them in the corner, so I'm waiting for the upper tickets to be released.
    I predicted 40000 at this final, and it could come close to that.

Would have Stewart in ahead of Dessie. The rest of your selection looks good.

Aye, should have said I wouldn't expect Dessie to last the 90 anyway especially if the new pitch (I've not been to a match) is big. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Mannus
    Flynn Sives Price Murphy
    Chambers Turner Rice Dennehy
    Stewart Twigg

I'm going to stand by my preference for Murphy over Stevens :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Rovers fined €3600 and the suspended dundalk fine (dunno how much that is)

Our fine hasnt been confirmed yet reckon it be more than Rovers tho :(

Both clubs fined €1000

Rovers dundalk fine €1000 plus €500 for flares and €100 for bottles 3600 total, yer man must have got his umbrella back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

dfx- wrote: »

Is that what the bus was for?

Thanks for everything Aido...

468670.jpg

468657.jpg

Yeah top servant and did us proud especially in the 1st when captain.

Fairwell Aido and thanks for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

Will really miss him, true hoop, all the best Aido.

• Advertisement

Forum is down. Again.

Sigh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭shanec1928

dennehy-o.gif

:Dimages%3Fq%3Dbilly%2Bdennehy%2Bcries%2Bat%2Bcup%2Bfinal.gif%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D617%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=352&vpy=117&dur=398&hovh=113&hovw=202&tx=100&ty=84&oei=Qw4fTbeVCoW7hAfT4eC3Dg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

phoca_thumb_l_vbray_291010_georgekelly_28.jpg

dennehy-o.gif

:Dimages%3Fq%3Dbilly%2Bdennehy%2Bcries%2Bat%2Bcup%2Bfinal.gif%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D617%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=352&vpy=117&dur=398&hovh=113&hovw=202&tx=100&ty=84&oei=Qw4fTbeVCoW7hAfT4eC3Dg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0

money_under_the_table.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

http://www.shamrockrovers.ie/news/press-releases/1768-hoops-scoop-top-young-talent

Good signings, imo.
    Can't wait for the league to start back.:D

yes some very good singings there. particularly mccabe and sheppard i think.

Four fantastic signings. Delighted with the ethos within the club to sign young talent.

has the shelly deal actually been confirmed yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

has the shelly deal actually been confirmed yet?

No. Rumour has it he and another Bohs player are lined up.

• Advertisement

No. Rumour has it he and another Bohs player are lined up.

A midfielder? :)

More new signings just about to be announced

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

Website just crashed due to capacity problems!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

http://www.shelbournefc.ie/news.php?id=1708

Take it yous will be handing out maps to Tolka to all your supporters as only a couple of hundred of them will know where Tolka is.

Hahaha probably necessary! I'd say only about 500 of us could walk there with our eyes closed.

In other news, Kilduff confirmed.

Take it yous will be handing out maps to Tolka to all your supporters as only a couple of hundred of them will know where Tolka is.

Only a couple of hundred of your supporters can probably remember where it is.

Or we could direct people to the first division section of the LOI pullout in the Star for directions..

CSF will be chuffed no doubt.

Looking forward to the game now. Missed the rearranged game with Sligo there so don't think I've been there since we left.

http://www.shelbournefc.ie/news.php?id=1708

Imagine your biggest crowd of the season will be a friendly against the premier league champions.And im sure maps are one of your biggest sellers in the club shop, comes in handy in the discover Ireland division one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

And im sure maps are one of your biggest sellers in the club shop, comes in handy in the discover Ireland division one.

Handy to find Wicklow too I'd say for the likes of Derry who've never been to Tallaght Stadium!;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement