Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight with Mother

Options
  • 13-03-2009 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I have been having a recurring dream whereby I am having a stand-up row with my mother. This dream has been ongoing for the last year and I have it at least 2 a week! In the dream my mother starts the row over nothing and I stand back and take all the abusive language that comes from her! Nothing like this happens in real life with her but after I have the dream I wake up confused and try to remember whether it actually happened or not!

The dream has upped its pace in the last couple of weeks and now occurs at least 5 times a week, some times twice nightly. Its very hard to get back to sleep afterwards!

Is this a vision of a row thats to come or something else entirely?
    Thanks
    A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I never like being obvious, but I there's little else to do: How's your relationship with your mother?

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Like you said yourself nothing like this happens in real life so I'm presuming your relationship with your mother is fine. I don't think that you are seeing into the future as you said it's been happening for the last year!

Have you told your mother? If not I think you should sit down with your mother having a cup of tea so its relaxed and tell her what you have been dreaming about. Perhaps joke about it and tell her you think she a physcho for keep starting the fights. Maybe that will stop the dreams.
    Wild guess but sure worth a try isn't it seeing as she is the source!

Advertisement