Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB price increase => new provider

Options
  • 13-03-2009 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

hi all,

in the light of IBB's enforced €19 price increase for 2mbit customers (along with the upgrade obviously), i've been forced to consider taking my €36 elsewhere. i live in baldoyle (in an old estate), and am looking at various providers. we don't have a landline in the house (but it's not out of the question, just not crazy about the €25 rental obviously, like everyone else), so that leaves us with Digiweb, who have no coverage for Metro product in the area, or NTL if we forgoe the landline.

i'm just wondering does anyone else in the area have the NTL 10mbit product (or the 20), and how do they find it performance wise?

likewise, anyone with Magnet (out of the Sutton exchange), and blazing along with crazy download speeds?

just looking for some general information really to be honest, want to see some other points of view.

oh, and no "the coast", "clongriffin", or "belmayne" bragging about FTTH/FTTB please, it's not available to us mere mortals on the other side of the grange road afaik :(

cheers,

d.
    Tagged:

Advertisement