Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!! URGENT !! Intergrated Fridge

Options
  • 13-03-2009 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

Hi,

In the middle of getting a new kitchen and the carpenter needs the sliding attachment ( that attaches the fridge door to the kitchen door) to integrate the fridge. He said he cant get it cos it should come with the fridge, but i've looked in Woodies and Atlantic and cant get one :( Have to have it by Sunday night. Im in Dublin

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 allinwood

Hi Gaz wac

I am a kitchen fitter and if these parts did not come with the fridge they are nearly impossible to get on there own. Your best bet is to go back to where you got the fridge and see what they can do for you.
    Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Thanks Allinwood,

Yea, rang a load of kitchen suppliers and they said it's a fridge issue, so I need to go home and get the model of the fridge and get spares, direct from Whirlpool Dublin .

Cheers
    The Wacness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

gaz wac wrote: »
    Thanks Allinwood,

Yea, rang a load of kitchen suppliers and they said it's a fridge issue, so I need to go home and get the model of the fridge and get spares, direct from Whirlpool Dublin .

Cheers
    The Wacness

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Your probably not online, or won't be before close of business today but aren't Whirlpool over on the Naas Road? Beside the Longmile/Kylemore Rounabout?

Give them a ring or drop over to them, used to have dealing with them years ago and got a few bits of them for different repairs etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭fm

you dont need whirlpool parts as most fridges are the same,provided the timber door is hinged to the unit.there is a appliance spare part supplier in cork,forge hill area i think that will get you any spares for most brands.or this company in the uk have them

http://www.espares.co.uk/part/fridges-and-freezers/whirlpool/p/1084/278/0/0/682570/white-decor-fridge-%2f-free.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭knighted_1

gaz wac wrote: »
    Hi,

In the middle of getting a new kitchen and the carpenter needs the sliding attachment ( that attaches the fridge door to the kitchen door) to integrate the fridge. He said he cant get it cos it should come with the fridge, but i've looked in Woodies and Atlantic and cant get one :( Have to have it by Sunday night. Im in Dublin

Cheers

i have a bag of these in the van ,if your in the dublin area pm me and i will get them to you -

knighted_1 wrote: »
    i have a bag of these in the van ,if your in the dublin area pm me and i will get them to you -

Jees Knighted 1, that would really help me out. Ive just PM'ed you.

:):)

Thanks everyone

Gaz

Just an update if anyone is looking for these in the future. Rang Hotpoint and they gave me the number for Quinn Spares in the North ( 1850 502 200 ) or direct Jim 057 93 51729
    . For two packets of spares ( which includes a loads of other spares) it cost €25, which include p&p to your house. The spare parts shop in North Federick Street was looking for nearly €70 ( without all the extra spares) !! :confused:

Anyway, thanks all for your help :)

Advertisement