Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Website for THAILAND flights?

• 13-03-2009 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend websites to book flights to Thailand? Im looking to go from the end of may to the end of july. Anyone have a rough idea on what kind of money they will be?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I just booked through etihads website. They recently dropped from €890 to €727.

I had originally planned on flying from London which can be got for 466 pounds.

A €100 saving wasn't worth the extra hassle of going through heathrow though in the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Booked London to Thailand on expedia.co.uk last week for 444GBP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

www.cheaptickets.com

got my return ticket from london heathrow to bangkok for €450 in january, check them out.

EDIT: i checked out dates that you suggested (around the end of may, end of july) and there were flights for as little as $642 DUB-BKK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

But be careful and notice that the prices don't include taxes which come to an awful lot.

Just saw a flight for 640 but the taxes were 420. (us$)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

kraggy wrote: »
    But be careful and notice that the prices don't include taxes which come to an awful lot.

Just saw a flight for 640 but the taxes were 420. (us$)

ye you have to look out for that but there are flights for 600-700 taxes included.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

You can currently get return flights on ebookers for around €560 all inclusive

Advertisement