Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

number blocking

• 13-03-2009 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys...

i got a new fone to change my num so certain peops dont have it. but on my new fone i can block numbers! does that stop me havin to change my num and will they know ive blocked em?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

If it works anything like the firefly it's stop incoming calls from that number. They wont know. They'll just always get a busy or redirected to your voicemail. AFAIK anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Kirwanster wrote: »
    Hi guys...

i got a new fone to change my num so certain peops dont have it. but on my new fone i can block numbers! does that stop me havin to change my num and will they know ive blocked em?
    Would I be correct in assuming you have a Samsung handset? If yes, then if you block a number from calling you, the caller will not know their number is blocked i.e. no message will advise them "your number is blocked from calling this person".

If you do have a Samsung handset, you can also block certain numbers from sending you sms too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kirwanster

thanks guys...yeah its a new samsung phone...cheers for the swift replies too!

Advertisement