Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Extentions in Galway City

Options
  • 13-03-2009 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I've recently moved to Galway City from Dublin and was wondering does anybody know of any salon that does hair extentions in Galway City.
    I got a half head of extentions done in Dublin about a month ago and the girl claimed it was 100% human hair but it's clearly not. Everytime I wahs my hiar it tangles up into a ball and feels like straw, nightmare!!

I just want to get these shambolic extentions taken out but don't wanna trek back up to Dublin. I live right in the City Centre..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If she claimed it's human hair but it's not should you not get a refund or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Barrys Hair Salon on Shop Street Do them. My friend has hers ordered. Think its human hair they use?! Not too sure on the details my self but Barrys are a reputable salon so you shouldnt have any trouble with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

Barrys Hair Salon on Shop Street Do them. My friend has hers ordered. Think its human hair they use?! Not too sure on the details my self but Barrys are a reputable salon so you shouldnt have any trouble with them.

Nice one. Just called them and they were really friendly. Sorted! Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Beetlebum wrote: »
    Nice one. Just called them and they were really friendly. Sorted! Thanks.

\o/ no problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I used to get mine done in a small place down across from McSwiggans pub in Woodquay. Only cost about 90e

• Advertisement
Advertisement