Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New allotments in Clonsilla.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Sure did, will be there with my carton of fine wine :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

had a nice bit of rocket, lettuce and radish outta the allotment tonight, very tasty indeed!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

How did the big day go on Saturday? Who won the best Allotment?

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

ME! :D I was away for the week but Ive heard it was a great day. Although my partners are due credit for watering every evening. Havent got me prize yet so until then Im in limbo.!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

SERIOUSLY:eek:. Fair play t'yeah. What number plot are you so I can have a gander at next years competition:D.
    I started late due to moving from one plot too stony to work to a lovely plot down the back, No.307. there are only seedlings coming up at the moment but I,m proud of every one, God helps the slugs that feel hungry around my plot.

Again, fair play, and thanks for the advice you so willingly give to a lot of us novice Allotmenteers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement