Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctors Surgery with late opening times.

Options
  • 13-03-2009 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi, I was wondering if anyone who could tell me of a doctor's surgery that is open late thurs/fri night, or open early in the mornings? Say from 7.30am onwards?

I'm on the Raheen side of the city.

Comments

Dunno about late or early opening but if you want to see a doctor on a Saturday there's an international medical centre in St. John's Square that opens til about 1 or 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭mark1974

gerardk55 wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone who could tell me of a doctor's surgery that is open late thurs/fri night, or open early in the mornings? Say from 7.30am onwards?

I'm on the Raheen side of the city.

The doctors next to the statoil open outside of normal hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭gerardk55

Cheers Mark, I'll check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Dr. James Molloy is in Raheen. His day time surgery is in Mallow Street but he also works from his home surgery a couple of evenings a week. Call 061 310797 to find out the exact times.

Advertisement