Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE W350, walkman on screen when closed

• 13-03-2009 1:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

When I close the phone the walkman comes up, is there any way to not have this happen? It just started happening a few days after the phone so I know it wasn't doing that all the time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

Recon wrote: »
    When I close the phone the walkman comes up, is there any way to not have this happen? It just started happening a few days after the phone so I know it wasn't doing that all the time.

It was happening all the time, it just took you a few days to notice it!

Its one of the "feature's" of the phone, that you can have very easy access to the walkman. Its not a "feature" I'm a fan of myself though, but I got used to it.

I'm hoping SE will include an option to disable this in one of their future software update. E-mailed them about it a month ago but I've heard nothing back (yet).

Advertisement