Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FRIDAY SOCCER QUIZ - GAMEWEEK 2

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,001 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I don't know what you're talking about, it wasn't my quiz.
    Apologies there was meant to be another quote in there. Just one of those days I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

GuanYin wrote: »
    eagle eye, the very next time I see you direct ANYONE on what to do or how to behave on this forum you will be banned.

You have already been warned very clearly about backseat modding. If you have a problem with a post or a user, take it to PM yourself or report the post, This has been explained to you before.

DO NOT REPLY HERE. If you ave a problem with the direction, you may PM.

That is the end of the matter, on topic.

:o*swoon*:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Any chance this quiz can be done later in the evening? As i would be in work and have no access... Would love to test my knowledge.
    Better still, can someone please send me the today's quiz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Any chance this quiz can be done later in the evening? As i would be in work and have no access... Would love to test my knowledge.
    Better still, can someone please send me the today's quiz?

just look back over the thread! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

kryogen wrote: »
    just look back over the thread! :D
    Cheers bud... tough alright :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

it bloody well was!

testement to Xavi's irritating knowledge of the game :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Benedict XVI

eagle eye wrote: »
    Well if it reads that way fair enough, it was not the intention though. Was just pointing out that it was all pictures of football stadia and its a very specific subject, so it suits certain people but I don't think its fair to all, unlike general soccer questons or soccer pics.

As for doing it next week, not a problem or at the moment its not a problem.

As far as being the best quiz ever, I never claimed that it would be and I didn't say your quiz was pathetic or anything, just the last round I had a problem with. But if Caroller wants to do it next week no objections from me.

If your not happy with my comments then take it to pm please and stop having a go on thread as its getting tiresome.

I thought the stadiums question was great, you had to think about it and have a good look to try and find the correct answer or make an educated guess, I got the Reebok Stadium one right cos it was written on a advertising hoarding behind the goal

Advertisement