Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corporate Day Out

• 13-03-2009 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi Guys,

i'm trying to organise a day out paintballing for work. What is the ideal number of people to bring? I'd say i could round up as many as 60 people but would that be too much? Also where would people recommend going and whats the going rate per person these days?

any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

Hey,

60 would be an ideal figure for some venues and for others, they can cater for 200 so you have no problems there.

Going rates are on average €40 per head which include 400 shots. You woud shoot on average 800 rounds all day at @ €10 per extra pod of 100.

As to where you can go, loads of options depending on location and other events. i.e. head to Barrage and you can go paintballing, go-karting and have a steak dinner all in the same place.

Advertisement