Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dimitri

I always found the Vice Versa to be true. When the Consumer treats the employee well, the employee and whoever will do what they can to help the consumer.

Without a shadow of a doubt, working in retail is a balls ten normal customers can come and go in the blink of an eye but one bollucks a day can really leave you sour. Being perfectly honest any customer that approaches me in a cheery and friendly manner will be looked after, somone who comes in and starts quoting rights and telling you how crap the prices quality of the products are will get screwed in some way, i really go out of my way to screw a bollucks if its any way possible. Also i'd like to note to anyone who has ever wondered why i (or many retail staff)find it hard to contain a smile when responding to the question why is this cheaper in b and q its because your a dumb **** if its cheaper there what the **** are you doing here and what exactly would you like me to do give you aa lift up there prehaps?! Yes yes i know i'm standing there explaining to you how our solid pine door is better than their solid pine door but really its not its a **** door and so is theirs they just charge you slightly less because they have a higher turnover of **** doors than we do!

Advertisement