Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography section 3?

Options
  • 13-03-2009 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Has anyone here studied about The GDR and FRG in Germany? I have and I handed up a answer to my teacher that was out of the papers. When I got it back I was marked out of 30. I was answering a question from Section 3, I thought these were marked out of 80? When I asked my teacher if the GDR and FRG were on Section 3 he said no they are in Section 2. Can anyone tell me if my teacher is right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

well section 3 is the options section and you should really know which of the 4 options your doing unless you havent finished the course yet, because its quite a big section that really stands out when your doing it :D

we did geoecology but The GDR and FRG in Germany is a case study and is part of the Culture and Identity option so i think your teacher is wrong. Just show him the question when you see him next

Advertisement