Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daft premium listing goes from €10 to 20.70?

Options
  • 13-03-2009 2:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

Quick question please?

Im just after premiuming a room on Daft. Its €20 & €0.70 now to do so. I prem a few months ago and Im sure it was only €10 & no booking fee.

Am I correct? Maybe there was a booking fee but I remember it to be €10 Im sure. Can anyone confirm - or are any Dafties knocking about the forum today?

Just checking that Im not going mad. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭krugerrand

Deepsense wrote: »
    Quick question please?

Im just after premiuming a room on Daft. Its €20 & €0.70 now to do so. I prem a few months ago and Im sure it was only €10 & no booking fee.

Am I correct? Maybe there was a booking fee but I remember it to be €10 Im sure. Can anyone confirm - or are any Dafties knocking about the forum today?

Just checking that Im not going mad. Thanks :)

In January, 2006 I paid €9.95 plus a €0.70 credit card fee and it was the same price again in April, 2007. But then in December, 2008 I paid €20.70. So, you're not going mad daft is getting more expensive to advertise on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Dafts was of keeping their profits up is to charge more for everything.

Advertisement