Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which xtravivion sells PC games

Options
  • 13-03-2009 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

I was looking for Empire TW, looked in two today Rathmines (none) and Ranelagh (poor selection).Where has a decent selection in Dublin?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

grizzly wrote: »
    I was looking for Empire TW, looked in two today Rathmines (none) and Ranelagh (poor selection).Where has a decent selection in Dublin?

Thanks

You might be best phoning the head office to see if they stock the game and where. Out of curiosity, why specifically Xtravision?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

They had some in Xtravision on Thomas St. yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I heard they're selling the cheapest.

I'll wait until I get a few replies before calling their HQ – as they probably won't have a good idea on which shops have a good selection of new releases.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Kiith wrote: »
    They had some in Xtravision on Thomas St. yesterday.

Cool, that's on my way home.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Dundhoone

Xtra-vision usually about €5 cheaper than elsewhere, problem is they only stock a couple of copies and the selection is small. I'll take the fiver though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement