Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The New Zidane ;)

Options
  • 13-03-2009 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Adel Taarabt has moved to QPR on loan until the end of the season.

The 19-year-old originally joined us from Lens on loan in January 2007, before making the move permanent that summer.

Adel has appeared on 15 occasions to date and recently made his international debut for Morocco in a friendly against Czech Republic last month.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Good news. He's starting to show some ability at the top level, and I feel that a stint of playing regularly (which I hope he'll get at QPR) could make him into a proper player.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I hope he does well..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

I had big hopes for him when he first arrived. Hopefully he can fulfill his potential. Did he play last Saturday for QPR? and what about Dos Santos? He's gone on loan somewhere too isn't he?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

el diablo wrote: »
    I had big hopes for him when he first arrived. Hopefully he can fulfill his potential. Did he play last Saturday for QPR? and what about Dos Santos? He's gone on loan somewhere too isn't he?

Yes Gio as gone to Ipswich on loan until the end of the season, he scored at the weekend too I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Yes Gio as gone to Ipswich on loan until the end of the season, he scored at the weekend too I think...

heard he scored a nice goal last night too. hope we don't sell him in the summer. he deserves a chance to prove himself. Gunter's gone on loan to the Champoinship too, not sure where, maybe Cardiff.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

el diablo wrote: »
    heard he scored a nice goal last night too. hope we don't sell him in the summer. he deserves a chance to prove himself. Gunter's gone on loan to the Champoinship too, not sure where, maybe Cardiff.

Yeah it was last nights goal i meant, good run and finish. Gunter is gone to forest, they were stuffed at the weekend and are right in the shi*e.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

A QPR fan at work says that they have an option to buy Taarabt in the summer for 2m- hope it's not true.

Advertisement