Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

digger dismantlers

• 13-03-2009 3:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭

can someone give me contact details for machinary breakers,

I'm after a few bits for an EX120

up north if possible as it's closer to me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

d o'c wrote: »

McSharrys between Tulsk and Roscommon is prob your best bet.

Try for a fella called Roy Hamilton up your way, he may know for ya. He breaks a lot of stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

d o'c wrote: »

As above poster said McSharry's, at Fourmilehouse outside Roscommon town have a huge amount of machines broke up. Almost guaranteed to have a few 120's in there. I think they will post out the parts to you if you want to phone instead of calling.

Also Pat Gaynors at Tibohine outside Frenchpark in Co Roscommon is also a good bet. About a 25/30 minute drive from McSharry's site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭d o'c

Fozzie and slidey thanks for the info :)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭gav86

Possibly in the wrong section but my uncle has a hitachi UE20 mini digger and is looking for 3 bottom rollers and an idle roller.
    Would this yard in Roscommon have mini-diggers?? Also where would you look to if you needed new ones (its an old model 1990)
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

try sts parts in kells has acres of parts for tractors and diggers

• Advertisement
Advertisement