Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please welcome your new mod...

Options
  • 13-03-2009 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

Hill Billy will be taking over as mod here from now on.

Please be nice to him, it's his first time ;)

Good luck!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

[sings]Like a virgin...[/sings]

Chinafoot:

Let me be the first to thank you for all your hard work & perseverance as mod in DCN. I sincerely hope that you'll still be around to contribute to this great forum.

All:

Here's hoping that I'll continue to build on the good work we've all put into DCN since its inception. Any thoughts or ideas for the betterment of the forum - don't hesitate to PM me. Please remember that I won't be on here 24 hours a day, so if you have any problems - hit that Report Post button. :)

Be nice to each other!

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

welcome our lad,and good luck.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Welcome Hill Billy :)

Thanks for all your hard work Chinafoot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Welcome Hill Billy and cheers Chinafoot ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Thanks for your hard work, Chinafoot, good sailing to ya!

Congrats on catching the bold sneeze, Hill Billy. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement