Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ok in Theory-

• 13-03-2009 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Theoretically, where does one generally hear about raves on in Wicklow and Dublin (no specifics)?

I'm in my room listenin to Pendulum and I REALLY wanna go get mentalled tonight.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Riveam

Can't wait to catch and arrest all you hippy fuppers!!! Garda buzz-kill's comin!!!! :P (pm me if you like)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Maybe if you're lucky, you'll walk into the middle of a meth party ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I've no idea these days. I've been to raves where flyers were handed out at midnight by friends but generally it was word of mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Riveam

I'd say you'd need more gards than there are in Wicklow to deal with more than one meth head when they get goin.

But seriously, it seems impossible to find anything out if you wanna get into the scene.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

al-hakim-shaking-fist.jpg

Cop on pls

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement