Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Scientific Atlanta modem - wireless connection?

Options
  • 13-03-2009 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey

I had an eircom modem which connected with my desktop and wirelessly with my laptop, but we just got a new Scientific Atlanta modem and I cant figure out how to connect to it wirelessly with my laptop....

Help anyone???

Thanks

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Moved from laptops.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

jessyxxx wrote: »
    Hey

I had an eircom modem which connected with my desktop and wirelessly with my laptop, but we just got a new Scientific Atlanta modem and I cant figure out how to connect to it wirelessly with my laptop....

Help anyone???

Thanks

J

It really does help people on here who you expect to help you if you give the full details of whats going on. Presumably you have changed provider and are now with UPC? If so you you need a wireless router.

Advertisement