Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PL weekend fixtures - contrary to popular opinion...

124»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

i think i should refrain from commenting too much at the moment as i dont wanna be too negative but we dont seem to be laerning anything from one poor performance to the next and now have Liverpool, Man Utd and Everton back to back :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,169 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I loves Spurs :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

we dont seem to be laerning anything from one poor performance to the next

did you ever expect us to?

we dont change our gameplan, ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Xavi6 wrote: »
    2. Stay on his line and rely on his 6ft 5ins frame or whatever it is and massive reach to deal with a header at goal.

He's not Dhalsim for fcuk sake, he'e 6ft 5ins tall, not wide. He was never reaching that ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,001 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

So Tottenham assist Arsenal in their quest for fourth. LOL.

Villa were by far the better team in the first half but they did not look good at all in the second half. They were really toothless in the final third for most of the game. Tough schedule ahead now as well, I really hope they remain in contention after those games but its not looking good right now.

Waiting to hear Harry take all the credit for the performance today.

• Advertisement

Redknapp won that one when he subbed Zokora, Young was less effective from then on.

Gabby only got one goal in his last 12 appearances, that is really poor.

MON left it too late to make his changes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

eagle eye wrote: »
    They were really toothless in the final third for most of the game. Tough schedule ahead now as well, I really hope they remain in contention after those games but its not looking good right now.

we wont stay in contention if we keep starting agbonlahor instead of the most effective front man we've had at the club in years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

He's not Dhalsim for fcuk sake, he'e 6ft 5ins tall, not wide. He was never reaching that ball.

I agree it was a great header but he didn't set himself up right to deal with it.

Do you agree with my first point?

So Tottenham assist Arsenal in their quest for fourth. LOL.

No, Spurs get 3 more points towards PL survival. What happens elsewhere doesn't matter a jot.

Xavi6 wrote: »

Do you agree with my first point?

Need another proper look, but I don't believe he'd have won the ball and I think he realised that once he started to move, hence the step back.

• Advertisement

2 points from 8 when I took over?

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,001 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

No, Spurs get 3 more points towards PL survival. What happens elsewhere doesn't matter a jot.
    No, you cannot deny that Spurs win today was a huge help to Arsenal's chances of securing a CL spot next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

No, you cannot deny that Spurs win today was a huge help to Arsenal's chances of securing a CL spot next season.

Emmmm he didn't deny it, he just said he didn't give a flying fuck, and rightly so.

We don't all get hung up on the results of our rivals.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

True,but thanks anyway ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bleugh, West Ham need a kick up the backside.

You can see what they want to do but tonight at least havn't got the talent (or lacking talent, height!) to achive it.

West Brom could get somthing here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

GBH on Green there, bit strange usually a free as soon as players jump witht he keeper none there and Green nearly got his head removed.

Advertisement