Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Katona Divorce

Options
  • 13-03-2009 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭

Its about time she saw sense. Hope she actually goes through with it:
    Reality television star Kerry Katona has reportedly confirmed that her marriage to Mark Croft is over.

According to The Sun, Katona said that the couple "are getting a divorce" during filming for her new MTV show 'Kerry Katona: What's the Problem?'.

Video footage shows the television star saying: "I've got a lawyer involved. Me and Mark are getting a divorce. We really are."

The star then becomes emotional, saying: "I've just told me mum and please don't say 'I told you so'. It's the last thing I need to hear."

Earlier this week, media reports suggested that the couple were planning to split after Katona reportedly changed her Facebook status to "single".
    http://www.rte.ie/arts/2009/0313/katonak.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

TBH im not shocked or even surprised, its about time. I hope she can go through with it too, her life seems to have gone to pot since getting involved with that guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

About time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭JMCD

Kiera wrote: »
    Its about time she saw sense.

I would argue its the other way around!! How anyone culd put up with her is beyond me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

JMCD wrote: »
    I would argue its the other way around!! How anyone culd put up with her is beyond me!!
    I believe he made her that way. An insecure mess. It was all his doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭baldbear

She's a mess. She took drugs and drank when she was pregnant. Skanky hoor. Great role model for her kids......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

"Read all about my Divorce only in the Sun!"

• Registered Users Posts: 24,084 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Perhaps he got fed up because they were running out of cars, and she's become attached to the repo-man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

I don't believe it :)

Just yet, probably just being all melodramatic and stuff

Probably just wants attention cause Jade Goody is taking up OK's covers =p (no offence to her)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ah well least she be happy with her 2 minutes of publicity. Hate her, ugly gobby bitch. As me mammy would say, she's as common as muck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

I don't like either of them and think they're both better off apart. She really is such a mess. Seeing Brian McFadden on the Late Late lastnight being so happy with his beautiful fiancee, he had a lucky escape.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Fuuny how it happens while her new show is being filmed, I'll believe it when its finalised.

I see that the talentless slapper has employed some forensic accountants to find out where all of her money has gone - what a dimwit! She should have had a brain implant instead of pimping her boobs.

Straight from the Daily Dimwit Rag:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1161445/Tearful-Kerry-enlists-experts-hunt-missing-millions.html

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Pair of tits, the both of em. They probably deserve each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Its the people who read up on her or follow her I feel sorry for tbh

Its the people who read up on her or follow her I feel sorry for tbh

Unless you go and hide in a hole in the ground it's difficult to avoid this crap being rammed into your brain every day. I've never ever watched Eastenders, but thanks to the "news", I think that I know every cast member..:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

According to the Daily Mail , they are now back together again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Funnily enough, I was out for a few drinks back in 2001 with some of the lads that I worked with and the discussion came around to if you had one bullet who would you use it on. Without batting an eyelid, I said Kerry Katona. the lads asked why to which I replied that she was so gobby and irritating that she'll still be in the public eye at the end of the decade. How right was I?

Celebrity nowadays is a blight on society yet there are enough gullible eejits out there to turn it into a thriving industry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

How she even earns a living is beyond me.

Such a talentless nobody. And it's funny the way RTE place the article in their 'Arts' section. Guess that must be because of the Requiem Mass she composed all those years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭chakotha

I would

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Kiera wrote: »
    I believe he made her that way. An insecure mess. It was all his doing.

+1

he must have been into brainwashing alright, its not like he has a single other thing going for him.

I had to laugh at all the kiss and tells about him, like who, in their right mind would go near him? Im not saying she's any better, but at least she's loaded, what the hell has he got to offer anyone? A free trip into town in his taxi? what a horrible person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Mayor Adam West

who the hell cares???????????????????

more important things going on in the world than these talentless,attention and money grabbing parasites......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭StroppySu

who the hell cares???????????????????

more important things going on in the world than these talentless,attention and money grabbing parasites......

So dont read the thread then, if you have no interest.
    I don't care about Motor's for example, so do I go in and post a reply in one of the threads about cars? No.

Anyway, back on topic... she was photographed kissing him and holding hands yesterday... so I guess it's all back on unfortunately :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Mayor Adam West infracted for breach of forum charter.

StroppySu - next time please report the post - do not respond on thread. It the red triangle at the bottom of the space where your user name appears. A mod will then deal with it. Although what you said sums it up perfectly.

I'm sick of saying this to posters. If you don't care then don't post and go respons to threads where you do care. People who are interested do not want to put up with this question being asked in nearly every thread. It isn't original and it isn't witty. If you don't care, then go away.

I'm going to be far less tolerant of this in future and start banning straight away and deleting posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

baldbear wrote: »
    She's a mess. She took drugs and drank when she was pregnant. Skanky hoor. Great role model for her kids......

Shes the most disgusting bint tramp I've ever heard of, I dont know why Mc Fadden hasnt attempted to take his children away from her. It aint like it would be a hard case to win, the last series she done, what was it called "Kerry shows us her fanny" or something would be all the evidence you need and then theres the infamous appearance on This Morning!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I see that the talentless slapper has employed some forensic accountants to find out where all of her money has gone

Up her nose?

Advertisement