Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Jam's Ten Super Delux edition

• 13-03-2009 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

This is a totally reproduced/remastered version of TEN and it's in HMV as of the 20th of this month for €120 (Tower have it for €160!! WTF???) so don't go buying it from their fanclub website as you'll be months waiting on it..mooonths...It looks ****in incredible and has a ton of cool stuff in it...really excited to hear what Brendan O'Briens managed to do with it..heard a few clips & it sounds amazing...
    1010-SDx.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Yeah the new Brother is sounding pretty sweet! :D

Also, a certain number of the deluxe editions are gonna be signed by the band, but I'm not sure if this is the case with the ones in HMV, so anyone spending that much on it should check if they might be signed! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

seems the presale ones are only gonna be signed and not all of them..just random sets...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 syrupy

I've just posted this on the "other" PJ thread too, but there's a free download of Once (I think it's the live one) on the Nokia Music Store today. Just got a newsletter about it...

http://music.nokia.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭ChestRockwell

Very excited about this. Is the live performance from Drop in the Park on DVD or vinyl anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭RAMAN

Gave in and bought this! And yes I'm glad I did the extras are amazing. Nice to get some viny thrown in. All we need now is the new cd and were all happy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

RAMAN wrote: »
    Gave in and bought this! And yes I'm glad I did the extras are amazing. Nice to get some viny thrown in. All we need now is the new cd and were all happy!

Can't wait to get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

well no delay for those who ordered it of the 10c in time as mine was here on friday (only picked it up today though). It really is quality. Just to answer the above post, Drop in the Park is on vinyl. Unplugged is on dvd (albeit without Rockin in the free world, which i already have on the complete dvd.) Drop in the park is also missing ritfw and sonic reducer. I imagine owing to royalty stuff! Now roll on vs. Super deluxe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

Hi
    I posted this on the other thread.It seems the best place to get the super deluxe is ASDA who are selling for £89 free delivery.
    Bear in mind that mine hasn't shipped yet its still showing as awaiting stock but I don't think its released in UK till tomorrow.
    http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/asda/10028517.product

Advertisement