Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italy v Wales (pre/during/post thread)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

italy take the lead. here we go

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Wales do not deserve to win this...Go Italy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

ah crap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Craft25

haha.. shanklin looked at Henson outside him.. "i'm not givin the try to you, you tango lookin pr!ck!!

Sickener though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

I know this is complete madness but there is a part of me that fancies Italy to win. I don't think Wales have played well so far this year and I think the Italians will be p***ed but Gatlands changes and will be well up for it. I'm hoping the Italian pack can dominate and reduce the amount of ball the Welsh backs get. If they get into the game Wales will win comfortably but I'm hoping (maybe against hope!) that Italy will do us a favour tomorrow.

Aw you were fairly close in your prediction, unlucky!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭juvenal

Full time: Italy 15 Wales 20

Only saw snatches of the second half, but Wales looked poor in attack. From what I saw Andy Powell is a one-trick pony, and was an example of the Welsh in that they didn't appear to have the guile to beat the Italians convincingly.

They didn't do themselves any favours either with their points differential. And another MOTM performance from Parisse.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,118 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

That's it for Wales now unless Ireland lose to Scotland.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭cailinardthair

hard luck italy!! if they had a try scorer on the team they could of one it by a mile!!! plus its good to see them play so well!!
    wales were lucky in the end to be honest!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Sangre wrote: »
    The last place Wales should be making changes in the pack is Italy in Rome. Think Wales have too much class to lose but think it will be a lot closer than most think. Wales by 5.
    Missed game but....*swish*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

Shocking effort by Wales, should of gone out and worked at the points difference, would of been less a mountain to climb against Ireland.. very disappointed in Gatland's lack of respect for the Italians... they could of won that game had it not been for Shank's...

Irrelevant now but at least there's a proper game ahead on Saturday at 17:30... C'mon Wales spoil the party..!

• Advertisement
Advertisement