Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone using Chorus/UPC internet in Navan

Options
  • 13-03-2009 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭

Hi

I currently have digiweb metro
    Pissed off with them

Check out UPC ex chorus for there internet only a couple of euro cheaper for a faster service with no cap
    Anyone using them in Navan?
    What do u think?

Cheers
    Dec

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

hiya, ive recently set up with upc internet and i;m finding it very good, o complaints so far, i live on the trim road side of navan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 dymondz

I have 10MB broadband and phone with UPC. Cant say a bad word about them, internet is always top speed.
    Just DONT get tv from them, its dreadful!! Stay with sky! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭axel rose

I was dumb enough to get my phone and broadband with them :(. Since christmas my service been down at least once a week! They dont have a crap reputation for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

axel rose wrote: »
    I was dumb enough to get my phone and broadband with them :(. Since christmas my service been down at least once a week! They dont have a crap reputation for nothing.

Man I don't like the sound of that

Does it just cut of for a minute or is it gone for a few hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭axel rose

Sometimes the modem will reboot, other times it can be out for a while. They gave me another line (well thats what they told me) because of the problems I had but it made no difference.

BTW I live in the Trim Rd area like my Jinxycat neighbour.

• Advertisement
Advertisement