Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Octuplet Mum - March 13th 2009

Options
  • 13-03-2009 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭

I'm confused. She split up with her husband and was on disability benefit when she had her first IVF. And she wanted a big family so had IVF a number more times. Am I wrong in thinking that the American taxpayer is paying for these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

The taxpayer is paying for everything for all 14 children. Including the hospital bills for the 8 babies. I don't want to know how much those kids will rack up in hospital bills over the next 18 years. As well as school bills, whatever children's allowence the Americans have. The list goes on and makes me shudder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Its ridiculous that such a sponge is allowed to keep all those kids to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

Have you heard McDonald's are offering the new Octomom breakfast? Fourteen eggs, no sausage, and everyone else in the restaurant pays for it ;)

Advertisement