Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Yeah Yeah Yeahs album

• 13-03-2009 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has heard 'It's Blitz!' yet? It leaked a few weeks back. I'm definetly buying this when it's released at the end of the month, it's brilliant.

The band have really moved in an interesting direction, more electronic sounding while still retaining the sound that people loved in the last few albums. One track aside, all the songs are memorable and really fresh sounding. The bonus acoustic tracks are great as well.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

I think its great, but im still waiting to see how they can pull it off live. Theres a lot of bass and synthy stuff in it with the guitar taking a back seat on the album.

They took a step forward which was great, i woulda hated to see them get stagnant but i still prefer fever to tell and show me your bones. Still though this album is not without its charm and its been on heavy circulation on me ipod since i got it.

Advertisement