Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy 7 on Mac?

Options
  • 13-03-2009 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭

Well lads,

Just wondering if anyone can help me with this? Does anyone know of a way i can play Final Fantasy 7 on a Mac? I've had a quick look online and i cant see it for sale anywhere,

One of the lads was telling me that i'd need to run windows on my mac, but that just seems like it would be too much hassle,

If anyone has any thoughts it would be greatly appriciated,

thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭BuddhaJoe

I found my old FF7 PS1 discs yesterday which I managed to get working through an emulator perfectly. The game is every bit as good as I remembered. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

You'd be better off trying to get a PSX emu working than configuring FF7 PC.

Plus, filters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭chalad07

BuddhaJoe wrote: »
    I found my old FF7 PS1 discs yesterday which I managed to get working through an emulator perfectly. The game is every bit as good as I remembered. :)

Was this on a mac mate?

Advertisement