Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Talent Show - Final, March 15th

Options
  • 13-03-2009 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

Well the final is on this sunday, what are people's opinions on who they think is going to win??

I know a lot of people have critisisms of the show, but it is what it is, and I love it!

Who do you want to win? 22 votes

Daithi O Dronai
    0% 0 votes
    The Mulkerrin Brothers
    22% 5 votes
    Bert and Victor
    36% 8 votes
    Jack Lynch (b boy 6)
    9% 2 votes
    Cliona Hagan
    13% 3 votes
    The Wildcard
    18% 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I vote suicide bomber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kevo2009

Youtube video taking the p*** out of the All Ireland Talent show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHTOpXSgkMQ

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

there's a replay on now...

Two retards singing KT Tunstal.

I can't believe just how bad this is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭acontadino

thats a father and daughter you clown. have some respect.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

acontadino wrote: »
    thats a father and daughter you clown. have some respect.
    They're shíte. They should have some respect for my ears and never sing again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

kevo2009 wrote: »
    Youtube video taking the p*** out of the All Ireland Talent show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHTOpXSgkMQ

Sounds like one of those phone-ins that Liveline do with Brush Sheilds yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

have they tuned those two lads guitars yet? I've seen them twice and they were out of tune both times...get it together...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

john creedon has to be the biggest gob****e to ever appear on irish tv

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

Ok I get this one started, Up the West :D God help us to get through this few hours of car crash tv;)

Typically spineless judges, Blanith prob had a big cry about how she had no act in the final and thd others bought it. wat a load of ****e. The rooneys and the opera singer where miles ahead of that slugs girl. :mad::(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

First time watching this....what's the big hype over the two Dublin boys? I know they're only young fellas but God that was awful! If this was in the US or UK they wouldn't have made it past the first round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Who did they choose as the wildcard

Clare Bear wrote: »
    First time watching this....what's the big hype over the two Dublin boys? I know they're only young fellas but God that was awful! If this was in the US or UK they wouldn't have made it past the first round.

I know its deadly isnt it.

Clare Bear wrote: »

you aint seen nothing yet;) more car crash tv on the way, wait for the break dancing 6 y o :pac:

starn wrote: »
    Who did they choose as the wildcard

Sluggs girl from the east

Well that was a lot more pleasent, She has a good chance that one from the north

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

The Bull wrote: »
    Typically spineless judges, Blanith prob had a big cry about how she had no act in the final and thd others bought it. wat a load of ****e. The rooneys and the opera singer where miles ahead of that slugs girl. :mad::(

Having been on the show I can fairly confidently say that the judges probably had little to do with picking the wildcard. This is TV people.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

I may be alittle biased being from the south east and all but that little jack lynch dude is so adorable,the last time he danced i must have used up my awh quota for the year!

Having been on the show I can fairly confidently say that the judges probably had little to do with picking the wildcard. This is TV people.

Yes it showed them at the begining deciding who they would put through

Sluggs girl ????

Which one is that

• Advertisement

emm whats all this about so he just plucks away at the violin?oh he is playing it now,well that's great *scratches head* this is the top talent in the country???

Milky Moo wrote: »
    emm whats all this about so he just plucks away at the violin?oh he is playing it now,well that's great *scratches head* this is the top talent in the country???

Here now hes just like Jimi Hendrix or Slash form Guns and Roses. Except he has a toilet brush for a head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

The Bull wrote: »
    Yes it showed them at the begining deciding who they would put through

You would be amazed at the amount of acting that goes on! Most of what the judges say/do is scripted. The producers were never going to leave the east out of the final and alienate a large chunk of the viewing public.

starn wrote: »
    Here now hes just like Jimi Hendrix or Slash form Guns and Roses. Except he has a toilet brush for a head

oh yeah i can definitely see the similarities..between the toilet brush that is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

this is without the best thing rte have ever done. where did they find those comedy acts i have burst a gut

The song prob sums it up, hit the road jack. She did her best though. not a bad voice but nothing special or nothing you would not come across in many pubs and clubs on a sat night. On a side note she probably is the one that could use the 50000 euro the most, been a mother of three.

this little guy is the only reason why i tuned in..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

this lads dad looks like he could do with the cash....... his coke habit must be looked after:eek:

Milky Moo wrote: »
    this little guy is the only reason why i tuned in..

well he may have the qute factor but i hope he does not grow up to look like his old man, he looks a shady dude.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Here come the winners:)

Advertisement