Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Orals anyone?

Options
  • 13-03-2009 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

Since French and German are represented on this forum I thought Spanish should have a look in. How's everybody set for their orals? Mine is set for two weeks from today. I'm hoping for the best. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

haven't got my date yet.. but since we've been back from midterm pretty much all we're doing is oral work, have a mock one on wed. also we've learnt all our roleplays and recorded them on tape in school which is pretty helpful being able to hear yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭MrPain

Im happy enough about the orals, I got 77% in the mocks which was the highest in the class, but the aural brought me down:(. The questions they ask are quite predictable.

Advertisement