Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New sega collection game on x360 and ps3

Options
  • 13-03-2009 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭

hi does anyone here have this game firstly?? and is it worth buying?:) thinking bout buying it so any help appreciated;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

There is a big thread on it here that might help you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Well worth it, especially if you had a sega back in the day (in which case its a must have :))

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

josey and dark thanks appreciate your help i will check that thread now thanks josey:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

You cant plug any of the sonics into sonic and knuckles

No hyper sonic, no sonic 3 and knuckles, no knuckles in Sonic 2, no secret stage code screen for sonic one

Completely unforgivable

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

No Gunstar Heroes is a big letdown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

disappointed about couple of items in game but really you just cant beat SEGA ;) JUST A SHAME NINTENDO DONT FOLLOW SUIT!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE NES GAMES TOO OOOOH DROOOOOOL LOL:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

disappointed about couple of items in game but really you just cant beat SEGA ;) JUST A SHAME NINTENDO DONT FOLLOW SUIT!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE NES GAMES TOO OOOOH DROOOOOOL LOL:)

You can on the Wii. You can download them with Wii points.

Advertisement