Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you really care..........

Options
  • 14-03-2009 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

...........when you hear of another gangland shooting fatality ? Scum killing scum I say. Whats not to like ? I know the argument about innocent people getting hurt but will anybody besides the deceased family give a flying **** about him ? A 27 year old shot dead tonight. Is it really worth it to live maybe 10 years (assuming he got involved at 17ish) with money and perceived status to be shot in the back at 27 ? This probably involved years of looking over his back to see who was coming. I have no sympathy at all.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Mr. Frost

Heckler wrote: »
    ...........when you hear of another gangland shooting fatality ? Scum killing scum I say. Whats not to like ? I know the argument about innocent people getting hurt but will anybody besides the deceased family give a flying **** about him ? A 27 year old shot dead tonight. Is it really worth it to live maybe 10 years (assuming he got involved at 17ish) with money and perceived status to be shot in the back at 27 ? This probably involved years of looking over his back to see who was coming. I have no sympathy at all.

I agree. Couldn't give a b0ll0cks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭Archeron

Heckler wrote: »
    I know the argument about innocent people getting hurt but will anybody besides the deceased family give a flying **** about him ?

Erm, yes. Innocent people being killed in the crossfire is something we should all give a flying f**k about.
    Like, as a species, we really should care about these kind of things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

No. Only problem is, when these lads get away with shooting each other, they turn to shooting ordinary folk :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭HarryPalmer

Understand the point of general rule of law, but could not care less about gangsters killing gangsters. All that bothers me is innocents being done, and the poor f'ers who are stuck living around these f'ers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

for all i care they can extermate them selves hey does the world a favour....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭HarryPalmer

mikemac wrote: »
    This operation must have cost millions, let them wipe each other out I say, once bystanders aren't involved

K+

We're too nice by half. I remember that in my first week at my current job some drug dealer was murdered by another just down the road (Limerick). A complete investigation going on... why? One arse killed another. Who cares? Let them rot, and stop spending my tax cash on investigation. The deceased was known to Gardai as an arse. Stick him in a box, and do something useful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Couldnt give a flying fúck if they kill each other. Its when they kill the likes of Donna, Anthony and Shane that i get upset over.

To be completely honest they don't kill each other often enough, we need more good men like Frank Castle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

If they all kill each other where will the middle/upper middle class get their drugs from...they would'nt even know how to drive a car onto a Ferry ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

Who really cares let them kill each other, we need to maybe encourage the Gardai to take a few out too, as long as I feel safe within the confines of my personal property then I am ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,239 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Always feel that way... used to feel the same when I heard of IRA / UVF criminals killing each other... would feel the exact same if I heard of our mainstream politicians being offed ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I just laugh when I hear about the scumbags getting murdered. Especially when its in a horrible undignified way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭alexandros

Anyone ever seen "The Boondock Saints"??
    ..yeah that's it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Anyone ever seen "The Boondock Saints"??
    ..yeah that's it!
    Good film. I killed your fcuking cat ha ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Let the government give all the confiscated weapons back to the scum,arrange a date where everyone else stays off the street,and let them annihilate each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Let the government give all the confiscated weapons back to the scum,arrange a date where everyone else stays off the street,and let them annihilate each other.

Yep, we'll all have a quiet night in while the scumbags play Battle Royale with each other....I think you've just hit upon a solution there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

DarkJager wrote: »
    Yep, we'll all have a quiet night in while the scumbags play Battle Royale with each other....I think you've just hit upon a solution there :D

But would they also not take out innocent people who stand in their way without any thought or consequence

DarkJager wrote: »
    Yep, last man standing gets to be shot by a lucky raffle ticket holder.
    /You'd buy loads, wouldn't you?:pac:
    Saibh wrote: »
    But would they also not take out innocent people who stand in their way without any thought or consequence
    /See above Saibh, innocent people would be off the streets.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Yep, last man standing gets to be shot by a lucky raffle ticket holder.
    /You'd buy loads, wouldn't you?:pac:

/See above Saibh, innocent people would be off the streets.:)

Maybe in an ideal world, but they won't care either way if there is innocent people in their way or not

Saibh wrote: »
    Maybe in an ideal world, but they won't care either way if there is innocent people in their way or not
    See above your quote,Saibh, that is what I said.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Craft25

yes, i do care.. i haven't the energy right now to try come up with a coherent argument to convince any that don't, but i do!

Advertisement