Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Xxhaylsxx

The worst thing possible happened today after such a great day. Come home to find house is flooded and ceiling has fallen in. Have had to move back home. Quite an upsetting moment :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Fcuking hell, sorry to hear that. That's quite intense, and the timing couldn't be worse. I hope you can sort something out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Tonsilitis again. FML!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Tis all that shiftin yer up ta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

You're constantly sick. Do some exercise, quit boozing, quit work, punch someone. Usually helps me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

UCI in Blanch is screening the usual suspects tonight at half nine... hmmm... to go or not?

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    You're constantly sick. Do some exercise, quit boozing, quit work, punch someone. Usually helps me

Tis always the tonsils, they'll be gone soon! Rest of me feels grand though. Solpadeine is my friend, even if it makes me cranky.

Really? Do they screen classic movies all the time?? Never knew that! So many cool older movies I never seen in the cinema. I'd go if I could get home *giz a lift Michelle* :P

On another note, mangoes are nom.

I'm thinking of going. Chill out before my exam tomorrow. LeixlipRed, I give you lifts EVERYWHERE (your mother even commented on this, remember? :p) get the God damn train if you wanna come!!

• Advertisement

Nah, they don't normally screen classics. This is just a one off I think :)

I'm thinking of going. Chill out before my exam tomorrow. LeixlipRed, I give you lifts EVERYWHERE (your mother even commented on this, remember? :p) get the God damn train if you wanna come!!

Yeh I can get the train there but there's no trains back!!

Taxi for LeixlipRed, taxi for LeixlipRed :P

Fine, I won't go so :P

Aww, Michelle, drive him places! He's old and needs looking after!

Oi, my legs work fine. With the aid of those brace things that Forrest Gump had. It's really cool actually.

That was on telleh last night...however I missed it =[

Channel 4 no longer works on my TV :(

Same! And E4 stalls a lot and stuff.

It's probably for the best. All they're showing these days are celebrity big brother.

• Advertisement

The man from NTL says it's cause they've turned the signal down on analogue tvs so that people with cable piped to their other rooms won't be able to view it properly and will pay extra for digital multi room. Grrr.

You what you need to do. Move your bed to the sitting room.

Well I'm moving out so I'm hoping the place I get will already have my bed in the sitting room.

*crossed fingers* Maybe you'll be extra lucky and there'll be fridge and toilet in there too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Boys and girls, I got a late bday present of a TV with built in freeview, anyone know of anyone able to get it workin in Maynooth?

Must be a forum on here that could give you a good answer to that? There's a digital TV forum I'm pretty sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

UCI in Blanch is screening the usual suspects tonight at half nine... hmmm... to go or not?

Kaiser Soze is .....

Watch the film.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Yeah had done a search and it seems that you can't get freeview much further south than Mullingar but just figured I'd ask in case someone had seen it done.

Yeh, it doesn't work down here as far as I know anyway. There may be ways and means though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Just back from Mayo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement