Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

It was followed up almost an hour later with a far more official and grammatically correct apology from the real Brian. Defo a hoax, probably best to leave it at that.

Actually, pretty bad form from whoever hacked his account imo.

GMail for everyone tbh. vote on Google Apps at next Union Council - the college is going with either Hotmail or GMail next year, according to word on the street. C'mon GMail!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Hotmail sucks.
    I think in gmail it can be set up so that we still all have an nuim address, just that we use gmail. Did that make sense? Either way, better off with gmail.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭astroguy

mp3guy wrote: »
    LeixlipRed has been invigilating in both my exams so far, I wonder will he be there next time (15:30, Friday, Main Sports Hall)

Two of mine also :rolleyes:

mickstupp wrote: »
    Hotmail sucks.
    I think in gmail it can be set up so that we still all have an nuim address, just that we use gmail. Did that make sense? Either way, better off with gmail.

I think I'd drop out the day the college converted to Hotmail. Yeah, we'd keep our email addesses either way (whether hotmail or gmail), but you can't forward out of hotmail to another account (except to another hotmail account). So if we were on Hotmail, you'd have to use it. but if we're on GMail, then you can use any other account - Yahoo, GMail - as your address. I haven't logged into my NUIM account in nearly 2 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I logged on the otehr day just to empty the inbox an clear up some space. 1st time i've done it since i logged on to forward my mail to my gmail account.....

hmmmmm nigh on 2 1/2 years ago now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

I think I'd drop out the day the college converted to Hotmail.

He would and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

LeixlipRed, you is Famous!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Same here, been forwarding to Gmail since last year when they re-enabled forwarding.

LeixlipRed, you is Famous!

?

Have you not seen the video on youpo... nevermind :-/

Nah, I was just referring to all the people here who said they've had him as invigilator. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Third year english essay results are out, for anyone who's waiting on them. Didn't fail w00t! Although the same couldn't be said for revolutions :pac:

And now for something completely different....

I started humming this in my exam, wtf

The only intentional viewing of that video ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

When I'm driving my car, we're gonna be driving 'round banquo, you and I, blaring that song...ALL OVER CAMPUS!

"I can't wait"

You all know Rick Astley rocks. Fo sho!

Ha! :D

Man when I get up and leave an exam after having the head down/thinking/writing for an hour or two, I get the craziest head-rushes.

So very tired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Don't you just hate when your mind goes blank in an exam and as soon as you leave the exam hall you remember how to answer the question! You go all quiet and think to yourself, you stupid ****!

Meh, 1 down with 4 to go.

Waiting room at the dentist is boooooring. It's not their fault, it's actually better than any dentist's I've ever seen. Just really sleepy.

The ad for a dentist over Manor Mills is a lie. "Primacare - medical and dental services". Except there's no dentist.

• Advertisement

I should probably look into getting one of my wisdom teeth pulled...but feck that, too spensive!

Wisdom teeth </3

Iz mah birfday tomorrow!

Yay happybirthdaytomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ScissorPaperRock

You all know Rick Astley rocks. Fo sho!

I thought this was pretty funny

Best. Dentist. Ever.

banquo wrote: »
    Waiting room at the dentist is boooooring. It's not their fault, it's actually better than any dentist's I've ever seen. Just really sleepy.

The ad for a dentist over Manor Mills is a lie. "Primacare - medical and dental services". Except there's no dentist.

Or doctor until after half five. Strange, eh? My guess is brothel.

Maynooth is full of em!

"Brothel" was my nickname in school.

Not really. These dentist drugs are knocking me out.

Share!

Takin' it easy today, took one solpadeine instead of two. BREAK THE HABIT!

• Advertisement

Moar info on the brothels plz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement