Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

So I did make a drunken post.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Ah sleepy sunday in maynooth, hmm off to formerlondisnowcentra for some breakfast.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

So I did make a drunken post.

I would have done the same man if I'd internet in my room!
    Drunk phone called and texted my Russian friend after a pub crawl with the words "F*c*ing French"!
    I vow to stay off shots for the next month!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'm tired, and I'm still sober, and I'm tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

So, free condoms start tomorrow?

• Advertisement

I found an envelope full of them when I emptied out an old college bag, and quite a lot of lube.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Aurongroove

:rolleyes:

If I change modules, just like I'm changing topics in this thread,
    I could be doing a really interesting module, but it means a 9am lecture, but I get tuesday, wednesday and friday off (and an insainly busy monday and thursday)

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

Rozabeez wrote: »
    I found an envelope full of them when I emptied out an old college bag, and quite a lot of lube.

How much do you charge?

mexican-prostitutes.jpg

You're banned!

:rolleyes:

If I change modules, just like I'm changing topics in this thread,
    I could be doing a really interesting module, but it means a 9am lecture, but I get tuesday, wednesday and friday off (and an insainly busy monday and thursday)

You're about 3 days late to change modules I think.

• Advertisement

You're not going to get much business with that kind of an attitude!

About November I was queuing the in arts building computer room and I seen a girl drop something from her jacket in one of the seats by the window and I was first in the queue so I thought Ill just pick it up when Im getting a computer. Someone gets up and Im walking up and Im getting closer to what she dropped and it looks like an atm card from a distance. I bend down to pick it up and its two condoms. I put it on the table beside her and said hey you dropped these and walked away with a big sh1tty grin on my face. The look on her face was priceless. Looked over a couple of minutes later and she was gone with the condoms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Was she hot?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

I just got my second year(I'm in third year) results in the post with a 24-06-09 date of issue on the letter wtf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Did you pass?

she was hot. i was thinking that i might have missed an opportunity but there is no way i know of to make my move without being sleazy. anyway she probably had other plans that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

How the hell can anyone be unsure whether or not they're a prostitute? lol

Getting stuff from Amazon = win, especially seeing as it cost me 0 euro. My voucher is all used up now though ;_;

So how's everyone? It's been a bit quieter than usual round here lately... or maybe this is what it's normally like :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Did you pass?

Yes, I passed then and I passed now(well the results are the exact same as on the letter as they are online), It hasn't effected anything it's just weird to get the letter so late.

5Aces was that you at the Bus Stop earlier?

I went to Aqua Fit this morning, I move much faster/am much taller than the grannys there. But it's ridiculously fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Mods can yous make an announcement or a thread that will run forever (or at least for the next few months whilst the little CAOers and other applicants decide if they want to come to Maynooth) about reading the stickies, looking back through the forum and seeing if their question has been asked before.

'tis boring me seeing a "I'm filling out my CAO and i was wondering if...." pop up every day.

• Advertisement

That's what the charter is for, can't really do much else other than merge them.

English results are out on moodle tomorrow (or in 2 minutes, later today :D)

:(

English results are out on moodle tomorrow (or in 2 minutes, later today :D)

:(

Dreading them..

To add a bit of (*cough* mature) humour to the evening, I have spent the last 2 minutes laughing at a thread in the Cooking and Recipes forum simply entitled "I have four large breasts" :D

...and that's why I'm the youngest in my year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Dunno how to feel about passing one of my English modules. Did 'literally' no study and 'literally' laughed at how poor my answers were during the exam! Literally. Sad state of affairs tbh.

@k4t - the exact same thing happened to me, hmm.

I got 19% in film, go me!!

Anyway.... I HEART PANCAKES.

A first in Modernism and Criticism and Research and a 2.2 in Film. Take that Final Year English! kapow!

Oh Denzel Washington, I knew you'd get me through it even though American Gangster had nothing to do with the question.

Now I just have to wait anxiously til next Monday when I get the rest of my Spanish results back...

^^^ That's brilliant! Well done :D

EDIT: I was too lazy to quote lol :pac:

EDIT 2: Why does it say Vote Now instead of Save?

^^^ That's brilliant! Well done :D

EDIT: I was too lazy to quote lol :pac:

Cheers, if I didn't have a viral infection I would be celebrating more enthusiastically. :cool:

It's 10.30 and I've been up for 3 hours and I don't even have college. Deadly.

Here you, gerrup and get to Colin's class. He's so dreeeeeeeamy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭ontour

Wheres the advisory office... Im off for two hours and craving pancakes :):)

• Advertisement

Looking for advice on how to make them? :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement