Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

As a regular gym go-er myself I can understand why you would enjoy this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Goddamn body builder Polish guys from work were there yesterday evening, can't be dealing with that!

Rawr!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Took the old man to the Jameson International Film Festival. His 5th cinema trip to 10 years.

Waiting Room, a documentary on the 'Concerned Parents Against Drugs' campaign that cleaned up the flats/suburbs in the 1980s.

Real popcorn stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

[rant]
    I'm in the process of putting Messiaen's Turangalîla-Symphonie on my iPod, and whatever ****ing eejit put the CD's track info on the Gracenote database decided to put "I - Introduction" as the track name, etc, "Modéré, un peu vif" as the artist, etc, and then mark the ****ing thing as a compilation. I would've thought that someone who listened to Messiaen knew how to describe a ****ing CD.
    [/rant]

Maybe some BMus guys/music students will feel my pain...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Anyone selling a bike in Maynooth? Need one if anyone knows someone who is. Also, anyone know if there's anywhere local you can buy a 1l bottle of soy sauce? The proper asian food store stuff not the crap tesco and dunnes sell. You can get in town but I'm lazy.

Try the Spice me up shop just off the main street?

Where's that? Sounds erotic

It's just on the corner at the end of the street after the library/pet shop and all that. Careful now, could be a brothel...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Can you still pass by compensation if your module mark is lower than 25% ?

• Advertisement

Nope

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Nope
    Crap, hopefully I've passed maths, if not I'm throwing in the towel :(

The results are out if you're a first year.

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    The results are out if you're a first year.
    I'm 2nd, how come they have the 1st year results out so quickly ??

I wouldn't reccommend throwing in the towel over one failed module, I felt the same last year but kept at it.

I wouldn't reccommend throwing in the towel over one failed module, I felt the same last year but kept at it.
    I don't mind one, but I'm still waiting on my maths results and if they're a fail that's it for me :mad:

cian1500ww wrote: »
    I'm 2nd, how come they have the 1st year results out so quickly ??

I've no idea. I don't keep track of the admin side of things over here anymore. I've retired to a more comfy office downstairs. But as Rozabeez said, don't give up over one module. You're CSSE right? The maths is definitely not something that should be holding you back. Even if you have to repeat so what? It puts hairs on your chest :D

We believe in you CIAN!!!

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    I've no idea. I don't keep track of the admin side of things over here anymore. I've retired to a more comfy office downstairs. But as Rozabeez said, don't give up over one module. You're CSSE right? The maths is definitely not something that should be holding you back. Even if you have to repeat so what? It puts hairs on your chest :D
    I don't mind having to repeat this but if I have to repeat maths as well then feck the whole lot :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

If you do decide to leave, please wait until after voting day (this wednesday) :D

;)

• Advertisement

3rd year Sociology is up, passed everything including the one I was convinced was a repeat. Woot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭TheeItcha

3rd year Sociology is up, passed everything including the one I was convinced was a repeat. Woot!

As you said, Lawrence passes everyone.

I was talking Tony, course we were all going to pass Revolutions!

banquo wrote: »
    If you do decide to leave, please wait until after voting day (this wednesday) :D

;)
    Haha, you've so lost my vote* :p

*Only messin'

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

The lady in the South Campus post office is a legend, they don't sell parcels/packets but she made one for me there and then out of cardboard and was dead friendly.

Riddle me this though folks, is there some film or TV program were someone says "Boom!!" as a catch phrase. A few people I know have started saying it all of a sudden and it feels like I'm missing out on something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Chalk, everywhere. Stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Come on Maths, put up the results already! Damn whoever is holding them up! I suspect MT471!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Does anyone know when the 1st year Geography results are out.

In good time.

:D

• Advertisement

Second year ones are out on the second of March so I assume they'll be out around then, iirc thats in or around when they came out last year too. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement