Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Does anyone know when the 1st year Geography results are out.

As Michellenman and moodle both said 2nd of March, day before the ICA -.-'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

A lot of geography students on here today, maybe yous should click on the link in my sig? :pac:

/shameless plugging

I like hawt doctors, but I dislike waiting on trains in the cold. Hmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Aurongroove

banquo wrote: »
    If you do decide to leave, please wait until after voting day (this wednesday) :D

;)

oh for god's sake! lol

also:
    Riddle me this though folks, is there some film or TV program were someone says "Boom!!" as a catch phrase. A few people I know have started saying it all of a sudden and it feels like I'm missing out on something.
    I'm quite partial to the Neptunian Cook from Futurama who says "Bam!" (usually after coming up with a quip, or making some easy money etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Ataxia

PrivateEye wrote: »
    Chalk, everywhere. Stop.

Am I the only person on campus who kind of likes the chalk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Ataxia wrote: »
    Am I the only person on campus who kind of likes the chalk?

*Awkward Silence*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Rozabeez wrote: »
    *Awkward Silence*
    *tumbleweed*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

jpcarlow wrote: »
    *tumbleweed*
    Damnit I was goin there too!

oh and thanks to funkp for your help yday....at long last i know what type of singer i am...high baritone for the win;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Sitting downstairs in the library I just heard a group of girls discuss each of their sex lives in detail as well as trying to determine when you are 'officially going out with some, like when he's your boyfriend, like'. Oh the joys of college life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Any good stories?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Not really... it was too early and I hadn't eaten (saving myself for the buffet!) so I tried to ignore them. I did hear that apparently one cinema date does not make him your boyfriend. Just as well, otherwise I'd be in a polygamous bisexual relationship with several people including my mother :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Ewww, gross, your mother? Slut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

jpcarlow wrote: »
    oh and thanks to funkp for your help yday....at long last i know what type of singer i am...high baritone for the win;)

NP man! That could change with training and you could possibly be a tenor.

And let me know how that goes on. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Tenor? Lame!

High Baritone sounds much cooler, plus you don't have to hit any high B flats! Oh the joys of my range ending at G

Not really... it was too early and I hadn't eaten (saving myself for the buffet!) so I tried to ignore them. I did hear that apparently one cinema date does not make him your boyfriend. Just as well, otherwise I'd be in a polygamous bisexual relationship with several people including my mother :S

What've I told you about listening in on my sex talk!!

Norrdeth wrote: »
    Tenor? Lame!

High Baritone sounds much cooler, plus you don't have to hit any high B flats! Oh the joys of my range ending at G

Feck off ya bass. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

I did hear that apparently one cinema date does not make him your boyfriend.

Classy birds then, obviously they're holding out for the Eddie Rockets afterwards too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Feck off ya bass. :p

Forgot to say beginning at low E also

Myslím že Já jsem asi dobre bas ale nezpívám tady, protože nemám sbor, to je škoda!

Translation: I think that I am quite a good bass but I don't sing here, because I don't have a choir, it's a shame!

Edit: Going to watch the Czech - Finnish Ice Hockey Olympic quaterfinal playoffs tonight! Should be epic!

NP man! That could change with training and you could possibly be a tenor.

And let me know how that goes on. ;)
    that would be cool, though no cash for training:(

and i shall indeed;)

JOHN MAYER PLAYING OXEGEN:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Sorry for legging it earlier funky penguin, you seemed ensconced in a conversation and I had a lecture!

And banquo, I think I saw you past the common room, nodded and then quickly remembered you don't know what I look like :o

• Advertisement

No prob man, twas a fellow boardsie! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Got myself a brand new dedicated server today :D

JP was that you last night I was looked like I was following? I know I saw you earlier in the day but I'm awfully blonde sometimes!

Didn't realize there were so many veggies in here, you guys should have a veggie party!

JP was that you last night I was looked like I was following? I know I saw you earlier in the day but I'm awfully blonde sometimes!

Didn't realize there were so many veggies in here, you guys should have a veggie party!
    that depends, where did you see me? i was out last night for the launch of the law newsletter and ended up in bradys afterwards.....apparently dressed liek a 2nd year (brown suit jacket, pin stripe shirt, tie, jeans, black shoes)

Hahaha wasn't you so, glad I didn't say hello now, felt really bad last night!

Hahaha wasn't you so, glad I didn't say hello now, felt really bad last night!
    ha now i have a doppleganger:(:(

got really freaked out when around 15 people from my law class came up to me during the night saying "Oh my god, you're JP" and "we've been looking for you for ages".....a little unnerving to be honest

(Moved posts, don't want to upset hungry people)

That's insane! I went around introducing myself to internet peoplez yesterday, creep that I am. (sorry, Aurongroove, Princess Calico and randomer from facebook!!)

(Moved posts, don't want to upset hungry people)

That's insane! I went around introducing myself to internet peoplez yesterday, creep that I am. (sorry, Aurongroove, Princess Calico and randomer from facebook!!)
    to be honest, they said they kept hearing about me.....just has me wondering what they've heard:confused::confused::confused:

That's pretty odd..

• Advertisement

That's pretty odd..
    you're telling me...until last night i only knew 5 people in my law class..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement