Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

The amount of people who park in wheelchair spaces in this college who don't use a wheelchair is an absolute disgrace. Just right there I saw a fully able bodied woman run down to her car parked in a wheelchair space, sit in it, make a phonecall, get something out of the boot, and then run back in. And on Tuesday I saw a group of six lads, poured in to a Skoda fabia, park in a wheelchair space before all getting out and strolling in to the Library. Seriously lads, those spaces are there for a fucking reason! Cop on!

WTF. I'm just after seeing someone park in the disabled parking spot DIRECTLY beside a free space?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

It's completely ridiculous! I saw someone in a little dinky sports car doing it once. I gawked in shock and filthy looked them...didn't change anything but I felt better that I tried!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

banquo wrote: »
    That's a record. An absolute record.
    not the only record lately is it rob?;) congrats man

ha promising me 5 free cokes for the next time i'm out.....nice:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

jpcarlow wrote: »
    not the only record lately is it rob?;) congrats man

ha promising me 5 free cokes for the next time i'm out.....nice:D

All you can drink! Oh, I totally did send that 'Call me' last night, did it ever deliver? I 'as it on me fone. Drinks soon!

How very generous!
    What you all up to you? I'm catching up on notes and what not!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

banquo wrote: »
    All you can drink! Oh, I totally did send that 'Call me' last night, did it ever deliver? I 'as it on me fone. Drinks soon!
    alas no thou's phone seems to have failed in delivering the message to me:(

drinks soon for definite:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

I found the jelly wrestling photos on facebook :Dhttp://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=10685&id=100000299963542&op=6

/New desktop background.

There's none of Lou there...she did it!

There's got to be a million similar photos around FB somewhere.

• Advertisement

Probably!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Woke up with a sore head in a friends house, did the walk of shame to Callan Hall and got my learning on for the first time in a week. Took down as many of the FEE 'Never Mind The Bollocks...' posters as I could find, do us a favour and rip them down ;)

I actually feel good today thanks to those election results. I am bloody ECSTATIC that Rob got elected in particular. No man on the planet deserves or wants that roll as badly as our boy. Now, it'll be up to us a student body to make sure the paper is good in content and not just design, format and everything else Rob can fix with his magic wand.

Now, making a fry-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Ataxia

I'm currently recovering in bed watching Fist of Fun episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Went to Coppers last night... great night and all but fricking heck, much prefer the Maynooth crowd than the Trinity crowd (went out with a friend who goes to Trinity, hence we ended up going out with a bunch of Trinners heads to a pub that was basically an extension of Trinity)

Dying this morning, told a bunch of randomers in Coppers that Rob got VP Comms, they said they didn't know you or what VP Comms was, but they were delighted for you ;)

Never again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

PrivateEye, your mention of taking down posters reminded me that I've to take down the Green Week ones in the SU arrrrgh. Unless they already fell down during the week due to the lack of blue tack :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

^ Think the SU boards have been cleaned of ALL posters. Pretty sure I remember seeing that. I don't remember much of yesterday, in truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Ours were ones with random climate change facts on them, stuck up on the walls, so they mightn't be down....

I neeeeeeed to pack, god damn trains.

So much for trains, laziness ftw! (although that means I'll have to get up at redonkulous o clock tomorrow :( )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

2 job interviews :cool:

I've training at 11, which isn't too bad! Dinner dance tomorrow night though!! Can't wait!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭masherella88

i'm sitting in hargaden waiting for my RA mate to get back from letting some poor locked out young chap back into his apartment...so to pass the time i logged into boards...thought i'd post something rather pointless...makes a change from just constantly lurking!

so hello boardsies, hope you have a great weekend!

*retreats back to the shadows*

• Advertisement

i'm sitting in hargaden waiting for my RA mate to get back from letting some poor locked out young chap back into his apartment...so to pass the time i logged into boards...thought i'd post something rather pointless...makes a change from just constantly lurking!

I saw you today ¬_¬

Sounds creepy!!

Don't make me come over there and look at you too kellie!!

That freaked the crap outta me!!!!!!
    I'm going asleep..don't you be watching me!!!
    Night night everyone!! xxx

I'm in Hargadon too........ :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I also have a hargadon.

Ha!? HAH?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

cian1500ww wrote: »
    I'm in Hargadon too........ :eek:
    Quiet, No.4. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

I also have a hargadon.

Ha!? HAH?!

Me 3, oh bebe!
    Lets get fisical fiscal, ooooobebe!

K4t wrote: »
    Quiet, No.4. :eek:
    I'm bringing up my shotgun with me Sunday.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

cian1500ww wrote: »
    I'm bringing up my shotgun with me Sunday.......
    Not a bad idea considering your front door is constantly left open!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement