Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

A drink made in Donegal. My boyfriend's from up that way, hence how I know about it. It makes me feel like I've something in common with irish_goat, and all Donegal people for that matter.

ITS AMAZING.

Stay away from the "Banana-ade" though. It the luminous yellow one:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Thought it was some sort of freaky alcohol I never heard of!
    Sounds good!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Duddy wrote: »
    ITS AMAZING.

Stay away from the "Banana-ade" though. It the luminous yellow one:(

Ugh I've had that one. It's like fizzy banana juice. Yes, juice, not smoothie. Bleugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I haven't had Football Special in yeeeeeears! It kind of tastes like Dr. Pepper only nowhere near as skanky :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I now have a mohawk!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭declan06

I've got some Corona in my room, and a naggin for emergencies, but I'm not in the mood to drink this week really, I'm still tired from the elections. Who's going out tonight. I I'll be in the SU, but I'm open to being dragged elsewhere.

I now have a mohawk!
    Lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I now have a mohawk!

I shall be verifying this at comp @5pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Such an amount of chatterboxes in the library today! One was a mature who had all the tones on her phone switched on the loudest setting possible and then proceeded to check her voicemail on loudspeaker and followed that up with a full-blown conversation with herself "Now, where's my book? Oh, there it is. Right, let's get started..." and so forth. No amount of temple-massaging will do the trick today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

I feel like I'm the only person in NUIM staying in tonight. Is anyone there? (and by there I mean on boards and perhaps drinking tea and not going out?)

• Advertisement

*Meekly raises hand...*

*Meekly raises hand...*

*high-fives you*

Hooray!

Why aren't you out tonight? Hungover from the duty-free booze last night? Maliboomboom!

Na, I have two assignments due in on Wednesday and Friday so I stayed in to get them done before the Gathering! The MaliBOOMBOOM is giving me the eye now though... :S :P What's your excuse?

Na, I have two assignments due in on Wednesday and Friday so I stayed in to get them done before the Gathering! The MaliBOOMBOOM is giving me the eye now though... :S :P What's your excuse?

I'm a nerd and I've no money. And I'm sleepy too. And I stayed in college to go to a screening (of Adam and Paul in case you're interested) for English so I didn't get home till 9. Excuses, excuses. :(

I'm a nerd and I've no money. And I'm sleepy too. And I stayed in college to go to a screening (of Adam and Paul in case you're interested) for English so I didn't get home till 9. Excuses, excuses. :(

You got to watch that for a class? *jealous*

I'm also broke, gonna need a parental loan for Wednesday... eep.

wtf? the y on my keyboard is acting up. Which made this post rather difficult to write :P

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭CnaG

If you're in the arts block the 0/) key doesn't work on one of the computers. It makes conveying happiness kind of difficult... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

:)

CnaG wrote: »
    If you're in the arts block the 0/) key doesn't work on one of the computers. It makes conveying happiness kind of difficult... :)

I have no idea what key this could possibly be?! :confused:

Also, I'm on my laptop, so no getting away from it :(

• Advertisement

I have no idea what key this could possibly be?! :confused:

Also, I'm on my laptop, so no getting away from it :(

it's the key between 9 and -
    ... or are you joking?:rolleyes:

CnaG wrote: »
    it's the key between 9 and -
    ... or are you joking?:rolleyes:

Edit. That was rather harsh of me.

The slash made it unclear what you were referring to.

I'd have said the 0 key, except on computer keyboards there tend to be two. Hence the /)

I missed whatever you said that was harsh, so no harm done I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I'm so rock 'n' roll that I went to bed at half 10 last night. OH YEEEEAH.

First there was IrishGoat telling us all about the hustings... then there was Banquo informing us. Then came RedNiamh with the info on the election results...

Today, Michellenman spills the beans on the speeddating goings on in the common room. Stay tuned...

Guys, you just missed four lads dancing on tables to All the single ladies. It was HILAAAAARIOUS!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Anyone know when the First year Geography results are out.

As far as I know all geography results are out today. We got our second year ones on moodle this morning. There should be a link to the excel page in your GY100 page on moodle.

The dates seem to be going rather well. Damn, should've got involved.

• Advertisement

Geography results are on moodle Gy100 page!
    x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement