Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I didn't get any of you guys apart from Michellenman, and that's a given cos of all the post-sex we have.

Right, it's my birthday. Who wants to come drinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

He's such a slut.

Thats why I like him.

Good thing you do:

funky penguin
    Beau
    Capt'n Midnight
    Your Text Here
    irish_goat
    leopoldbloom
    Overheal
    Effluo
    Hagar
    CnaG
    kellief

It was meant to be, Funky.

Rozabeez wrote: »
    I didn't get any of you guys apart from Michellenman, and that's a given cos of all the post-sex we have.

Right, it's my birthday. Who wants to come drinking?

Happy Birthday!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Hold on now guys, there's only so much of me to go around.

Form an orderly queue and I'll get to you when I can :cool:

Rozabeez
    allandanyways
    maple
    fonpokno
    Ginny
    shellyboo
    jellie
    Jemmy
    phasers
    funky penguin
    star-pants

How come I got all ladies? Yes, I realise Funky-p is there :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Ataxia wrote: »
    There was an historical Jesus of Nazareth, no-one seriously disputes that, but it was more likely that he was some kind of revolutionary leader than that he was the Messiah.

Indeed. Rather believing that Jesus exists as the New Testament describes Him is what is important for a Christian I guess.

Anyway, it was an interesting night. If I ever see you again, I'd love to chat about the Abraham / Isaac incident you brought up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Jesus, banquo's some whore :D

I've been using the college facilities more these past few weeks than I did in the last two and a half years put together. Which makes absolutely no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭leopoldbloom

Just back from USI Congress. Almighty crack was had, while an awful lot of good work was done.

Basically anytime Maynooth was mentioned, or spoke on a motion there was a HUGE ovation. I didn't realise quite how significant our re-affiliation is to USI until this week. Probably for that reason I was given the award of Best Maiden Speaker, nicknamed Best Virgin which is the first time I've been called that in a very, very long time :P

I'll write up a blog on it over the weekend and let ye know what went on.

AE

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Ataxia

Jakkass wrote: »
    Indeed. Rather believing that Jesus exists as the New Testament describes Him is what is important for a Christian I guess.

Anyway, it was an interesting night.

It was awesome. Hows the video coming along?

If I ever see you again, I'd love to chat about the Abraham / Isaac incident you brought up.

I'm sure you'll see me around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Just got given out to for eating in ARTS PACR, I was eating Fruit Gums ffs :confused:

• Advertisement

Just got given out to for eating in ARTS PACR, I was eating Fruit Gums ffs :confused:

This happened to me too today! He was going around saying it to everyone. He also kept making really loud and frankly unnecessary announcements. How annoying.

He also kept making really loud and frankly unnecessary announcements.

''The time is thirteen-oh-five''

''The time is thirteen-twenty-two''

Also, SWINE FLU IS OVER.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35259765/

Went to get a haircut. Which for me is usually just a No. 2 all over, and thus a relatively simple affair. Except that the lady barber was a complete asshole. She groaned really loudly everytime I mentioned something, and dropped her arms to the floor like a 5yo when you tell them they've to clean their room. She repeatedly whacked the razor against my head in the manner of a blind and deaf person trying to paint a wall with a brick of chalk. And covered Barleybooley in my hair with the hairdrying as she was blowing all the cut hair off my head. Like, she just aimed it at my girlfriend and SHOOOOM.

And I have no problem telling you that the asshole in question worked in Charlie's Barbershop in Manor Mills.

You guys go for haircuts together? Awwww

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

banquo wrote: »
    Went to get a haircut. Which for me is usually just a No. 2 all over, and thus a relatively simple affair. Except that the lady barber was a complete asshole. She groaned really loudly everytime I mentioned something, and dropped her arms to the floor like a 5yo when you tell them they've to clean their room. She repeatedly whacked the razor against my head in the manner of a blind and deaf person trying to paint a wall with a brick of chalk. And covered Barleybooley in my hair with the hairdrying as she was blowing all the cut hair off my head. Like, she just aimed it at my girlfriend and SHOOOOM.

And I have no problem telling you that the asshole in question worked in Charlie's Barbershop in Manor Mills.

Can't be worse than going to the one on the main street with the blonde, Eastern European. I hadn't a baldies what she was saying so just nodded and said "yeah sure" to every question. Ended up with a lot less hair than usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

It was awesome. Hows the video coming along?

Yet to be edited (add logo in and stuff, not remove sections). I reckon the Atheist Ireland recording will be up first, as we have to do this for all the footage, not just the debate.

Overall, the Christian Union were pleased to hold it and overall it was intelligent dialogue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭declan06

banquo 10
    PrivateEye 4
    Duddy 4
    princess_calico 2
    CnaG 2
    Effluo 1
    Ataxia 1
    Red_Niamh 1
    funky penguin 1
    EireOctavian 1
    Pajoe89 1

I think it's based on who's posts you click the thank you button on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

irish_goat wrote: »
    Can't be worse than going to the one on the main street with the blonde, Eastern European. I hadn't a baldies what she was saying so just nodded and said "yeah sure" to every question. Ended up with a lot less hair than usual.

aye but the guy there is like edward scissorhands, absolute genius when it comes to cutting hair

was amazing fun convincing 40ish people that there was a protest outside mcdonalds to go to yesterday to force them into establishing a better choice for vegetarians, only takeaway place i've seen without a veggie burger (not counting the w/o big mac as it is just a rip off and dire)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

haven't been on in a few days and I'm totally confused!! I can't see this matchmaking thing and I miss ye! Ha!

Was out at a gig in the button factory last night...hoarsebox were just deadly!
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

jpcarlow wrote: »
    to force them into establishing a better choice for vegetarians, only takeaway place i've seen without a veggie burger (not counting the w/o big mac as it is just a rip off and dire)

Omg are you kidding? :eek:

Just give us an excuse to eat more McFlurry's :D

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭princess_calico

What the hell is going on with the compatibility thing??

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Ataxia

kellief wrote: »

Any events coming up?

Any events coming up?

Hopefully!! We plan on setting up events like heading into town to eat out in veggie places!! Email veggie.soc.nuim@gmail.com and you will find out as they go!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭CnaG

Am posting from new iTouch, it's FABULOUS :D am converted already

Apple are user interface gods. What size? 8, 16, 32, 64? (it says on the back)

You'll be wanting the new iPad next :D

If you have any questions (getting new apps from the app store, lots of which are free) feel free to drop me a vistor message :)

P.S There'll be an iPhone/iPod Touch version of the new nuimsu.com ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭CnaG

64 - which I'll never fill :-)

As for the iPad:
    ipad-joke-1.jpg

:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement