Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

I missed the train again. **** that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Can't seem to add any friends on MSN, keep getting "This Page Is Un Available" errors on the Live site. Anyone else having any problems with it ?? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

veggie soc's screening of "supersize me" tonight should be good fun :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

cian1500ww wrote: »
    Can't seem to add any friends on MSN, keep getting "This Page Is Un Available" errors on the Live site. Anyone else having any problems with it ?? :(
    MSN doesn't work for me up here either. It used to last year though, so I don't know what's up with it :confused:

Argh, I wanted to go see Supersize Me, but I forgot about it. It's been a rather dramatic day in our apartment.

Also, was anyone else at the Geraldine Kennedy thing earlier? I thought it was really interesting :D

MSN doesn't work for me up here either. It used to last year though, so I don't know what's up with it :confused:

Argh, I wanted to go see Supersize Me, but I forgot about it. It's been a rather dramatic day in our apartment.

Also, was anyone else at the Geraldine Kennedy thing earlier? I thought it was really interesting :D
    it was good fun, veggie soc is looking to be quite good :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Of course we will! It's going to be brilliant!

jpcarlow wrote: »
    it was good fun, veggie soc is looking to be quite good :D

Wasn't able to go to the film, but are there other meetings of the soc? I'd love to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭CnaG

I was there, scribbling away in my notepad. I thought it was really interesting too. Totally worth the stress beforehand :). Were you by chance one of the people who kept asking questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Really wanted to go to that yesterday, but had to practice like a mad yoke for Shortcuts.

CnaG wrote: »
    I was there, scribbling away in my notepad. I thought it was really interesting too. Totally worth the stress beforehand :). Were you by chance one of the people who kept asking questions?
    I did ask a question, but only the one :) If I'm remembering right who was writing a lot, I think I was talking to you lol! I was with Elaine.

• Advertisement

the veggie soc hopefully will have more events before the end of the year

veggie.soc.nuim@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭CnaG

I did ask a question, but only the one :) If I'm remembering right who was writing a lot, I think I was talking to you lol! I was with Elaine.

Oh hello! For some reason I thought from your username that you were a guy. :o

I got the train in today for one lecture, and that lecture ended 5 minutes in because the lecturer had no voice. Surely she could have canceled the lecture and emailed us all? Eff eff ess.

I'd like to take a minute to tell everyone that I'm now single and involuntarily celibate. Anyone wishing to satisfy my sexual desires can PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

BarleyBooley?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

BarleyBooley?

You called? Oh god, it's like been called to the principle's office. I for one DO NOT welcome our new forum overlord...:pac:

banquo wrote: »
    I'd like to take a minute to tell everyone that I'm now single and involuntarily celibate. Anyone wishing to satisfy my sexual desires can PM me.
    PM'd ;)

You called? Oh god, it's like been called to the principle's office. I for one DO NOT welcome our new forum overlord...:pac:

Overlord....I like it. You're getting a special exemption. :pac:

On a side note, is it wrong i'm drun for the second night in a row?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Can I just call you "Monsieur President"? I always like the way that's how the French refer to their leader :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    Can I just call you "Monsieur President"? I always like the way that's how the French refer to their leader :P

That sounds strangely sexy in my own head O_o

• Advertisement

'Madame', and you have a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Madame Preisdente, it is :)

I can't feel my face.

Urge to mush it against things?

*fingers crossed it's me*

We'll see in 10 mins when you get your ass over here.

Went well enough I thought.

/goes off to learn how to count in time.

Beers before I emigrate!

I've lost my key card :S at least I'm in my apartment, so it's okay :D

Listening to songs from Fifa 2004 on youtube currently. It's like I'm 14 again!

• Advertisement

Hate that!!
    I'm putting the finishing touches on my psychology essay, which is due in four days and I'm very happy.
    I'm listening to Paolo Nutini and am 100% in love with Still Crazy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YTDtV3Co7A&feature=related
    My boyfriend is heading over in about a half an hour and I haven't seen him in over a week! Can't wait!!
    *sure as the rain starts to fall, yes I'll always remember you there*

xx

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement